Tea Party Hobbits

olyclimber

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder how Gov. Christie would feel about his medical care today if he couldn't afford it like most Americans.

He might be checking that out as we speak Jon. It's a breathtaking subject it appears. "NJ Governor Christie hospitalized with breathing trouble"

http://www.publicbroadcasting.net/kera/news.newsmain/article/0/0/1833713/US/NJ.Governor.Christie.hospitalized.with.breathing.trouble

By the way, on Dougs point above, I thought McCains choice of Palin was such a display of bad judgment on his part that there is no way you'd want a guy making serious decisions that poorly.

On deck: the Obama fulfillment of the video.

[video:youtube]

ITS GETTIN REAL!!!

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2011/07/28/rep-walsh-says-folks-like-mccain-have-no-clue/#more-169152

"When asked about a recent report in the Chicago Sun-Times that he owes $117,437 in child support to his ex-wife and that his home was foreclosed upon, Walsh said his struggles mirror those of many Americans.

"I ran as a guy who lost his home and had had financial struggles, like a lot of Americans," Walsh said. "This is where a lot of Americans come from right now. It's why they sent so many of us to Washington to do something about this because we're living this experience." "

I wonder how Gov. Christie would feel about his medical care today if he couldn't afford it like most Americans.

He might be checking that out as we speak Jon. It's a breathtaking subject it appears. "NJ Governor Christie hospitalized with breathing trouble"

http://www.publicbroadcasting.net/kera/news.newsmain/article/0/0/1833713/US/NJ.Governor.Christie.hospitalized.with.breathing.trouble

By the way, on Dougs point above, I thought McCains choice of Palin was such a display of bad judgment on his part that there is no way you'd want a guy making serious decisions that poorly.

The GOP gave him the nomination, but Palin came with the package. Trust me on that one.

Bill, WTF? How can we have a civil discourse in spray? Not that it's your M.O., but not even a hint of name calling or other ancestral insults. We're just going to agree to disagree? Crap. May get banned from spray for this.....