Found! Scot'teryx' Montana Cousin!

slothrop

Boy , you guys must be fully insecure going on and on about this guy, live and let live .Greg W jumpin on the bandwagon sure sign of another gossipy little @!!.You people sound like the biggest bunch of LOSERS if someone doesn't write about how drunk or stoned they got while they were climbing your just not interested in it. Now we know our audience ,pitiful. So the guys a nerd I am not but some of the nicest people that I have ever met were. I have never been one for cliques and this site constantly reminds me why . Keep kissing each others butts fellas and the few girlies here parading in front of the female psrtner challenged to get the attention they CRAVE so badly . Love Danny Boy [Wazzup]

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea, GregW and I just got hammered again before a big climb this weekend. We smoked out at about 10, 11, and 12 thousand feet both on the way up and down. Good thing were aren't one of those NERDS like this guy and that Scoteryx dude. Oh, can I get a shout out for some HORSECOCK! Love Texy [Wazzup]

[ 07-01-2002, 06:51 PM: Message edited by: texplorer ]

quote:

Originally posted by texplorer:

Yea, GregW and I just got hammered again before a big climb this weekend. We smoked out at about 10, 11, and 12 thousand feet both on the way up and down. Good thing were aren't one of those NERDS like this guy and that Scoteryx dude. Oh, can I get a shout out for some HORSECOCK! Love Texy
[Wazzup]

Here you go Tex: HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSECOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCK!!! Yea, we looked like a locomotive chugging up that mountain!

I finally read both accounts in their entirety, thanks for posting them on your site, Mike. "Bloody boots...Bloody feet...flesh hanging off ankles"? WTF!!! Haven't they heard of decent bootfitters? I can't believe that this gaper fucked up his feet a second time. I do gaper things, but I think I learn my lessons. And a 60-lb pack? He needs a stern talking-to from the Caveman, king of lightweight shit. [Roll Eyes]

quote:

Originally posted by Dan Larson:

quote:

Originally posted by Son of Caveman:

Love Danny Boy
[Wazzup]

Larson, you're a moron. Do you have any friends?[/quote Way to express your feelings , very impressive
It was simple and direct. What's the problem? [Confused]

I hope the gaper helps to give Montana a bad rap, that way people may stay away from it, but I am afraid it's not likely...

The Montana rockies are doomed to become as overrun as the Cascades, Sierras, and Colorado Rockies eventualy.

quote:

Originally posted by Greg W:

Originally posted by texplorer:

[qb]Yea, GregW and I just got hammered again before a big climb this weekend. We smoked out at about 10, 11, and 12 thousand feet both on the way up and down. Good thing were aren't one of those NERDS like this guy and that Scoteryx dude. Oh, can I get a shout out for some HORSECOCK! Love Texy

Has the major bong rippage affected your English?

quote:
Good thing were aren't one of those NERDS like this guy and that Scoteryx dude.

I'm a nerd huh?

Go back to school you crack pipe loser

quote:

Originally posted by Son of Caveman:

I agree with Greg. You're old news and no one wants to hear me extrapolate on the subject of why you're a moron. Your frequent posts fortify the fact nicely. Unfortunately, you and Scot'teryx have a lot in common. Neither one of you morons will ever be anything but.
[Moon][laf][big Drink][sleep]

I will continue to try and improve myself through your example and when I am done hopefully we will meet and I will buy you a lot of beers to gain your approval [Cool]

quote:

I will continue to try and improve myself through your example and when I am done hopefully we will meet and I will buy you a lot of beers to gain your approval
[Cool]

Each and every day I'm getting better and better in every way. [Wink]