FINALLY! Bin Laden DEAD!

jon

Is there a story here? The Obamas are opportunistically pandering to the wall to wall, 24-7, in your face, ratings driven reality show and not surprisingly looking silly when some of the micro-factual details that nobody but armchair Call of Duty playing dipshits give a fuck about contradict each other. Big Fucking Deal.

For domestic consumption you are right, as nothing seem to cause most Americans to even pause to ponder the evidence, but it likely will be a story abroad if no further direct evidence comes out. One would think that making sure to have a coherent story that didn't reinforce the unease associated with total lack of evidence, or even provide the needed evidence, would have been attempted.

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to see evidence of what was claimed, i.e. OBL was terminated on Sunday.

We have undergone more than 10 years of spin and counter-spin about OBL and the War on Terra because it was useful to strengthen the security state and justify resource-motivated military adventurism. I want to stigmatize all uses of jingoism and xenophobia, the common tools of all imperial ambitions.

We have undergone more than 10 years of spin and counter-spin about OBL and the War on Terra because it was useful to strengthen the security state and justify resource-motivated military adventurism. I want to stigmatize all uses of jingoism and xenophobia, the common tools of all imperial ambitions.

You vomit this brain-addled drivel and then dare to call someone else a moron? :lmao:

A Note from the Real World: Obama could go on camera taking a dump on a kitten and not fuck this one up.

He whacked the Modern Day Hitler, for Christ's sake. Nobody gives a flying fuck about whether OBL was holding an AK, his cock, or a sock puppet at the time.

:lmao:

holy shit you musta been eating yer weedies this morning old boy?

:lmao:

Jesus, Mary, and Harry. :rolleyes:

Really surprised how many seemingly right thinking people buy a big load of military industrial media complex garbage. Don't forget after all 5 defense connected corporations own all the TV, so they totally control the "news".

When it comes to killing the CIA and our military make Osama's kills look like pocket change. During the bombings of Iraq between the first and 2nd Gulf wars we killed close to 500,000 Iraqi children. Allbright said that was "acceptable". When it comes to the military we don't even do body counts anymore.

They don't hate us because of our freedom, they hate us because we bomb them to death.

Funny how on OBL's FBI most wanted page there's no mention of 911. Funny how the FBI says there's no evidence linking Osama to 911. Funny how if you look at the 2002 Osama confession video frame by frame it becomes painfully obvious it's not even close to being Osama.

Osama was a "terror" patsy figurehead, originally connected to the CIA when the Afghan's were fighting the Russians.

Obama's ratings were at a new low, for the first time his unfavorable going past his favorable. This was purely a photo op for ratings. In this day of hi-res digital photos and video, how come there's ZERO evidence being shown?

If this farce was really legit and they actually killed someone that's been dead since 2001 then it was an extra judicial killing. After all Obama has declared even with US citizens that he has the right to declare you a "terrorist" and have you assassinated without trial.

5692015999_d1ba9e387f.jpg

Orwell was so prescient, 90 percent get their "news" from the TV that's wholly owned by 5 defense connected corporations like GE.

""Ignorance is Strength

War is Peace

Freedom is Slavery""

who will be the next Emmanuel Goldstein there Ivan?

We are at war with "terror" how convenient, as soon as one podunk 3rd world hell hole folds we move on to the next because that's where the "terror" is.

"...Let me remind you only of the witch-hunts of the middle ages, the horrors of the French revolution, or the genocide of the American Indians... in such periods there are always only a very few who do not succumb. But when it is all over, everyone, horrified, asks `for heaven's sake, how could I?' "

Albert Speer, Hitler's minister of war production, writing from prison in 1953.

"Hitler's concept of concentration camps as well as the practicality of genocide owed much, so he claimed, to his studies of English and United States history. He admired the camps for Boer prisoners in South Africa and for the Indians in the wild west; and often praised to his inner circle the efficiency of America's extermination - by starvation and uneven combat - of the red savages who could not be tamed by captivity." P. 202, "Adolph Hitler" by John Toland

Yup. The distortions, mistakes, errors and flat out lies were running full speed ahead. It really makes one wonder what the truth really is doesn't it? The Pentagon has over 28,000 people who's sole and singular job it is to manipulate thought on our military, and it makes you wonder how effective they are being on US specifically. That doesn't include the CIA manipulations and all the rest of the NSA horseshit.

jb and I part company on the idea that our government is overstaffed. He thinks we need more of those folks running around to fulfill the essential role of government. I feel that the overstaffing of these petty fiefdoms and bureaucracies is counter productive to our freedom..

:tup:

jb and I part company on the idea that our government is overstaffed. He thinks we need more of those folks running around to fulfill the essential role of government. I feel that the overstaffing of these petty fiefdoms and bureaucracies is counter productive to our freedom..

Freedom to what?

The most successful genocide in the history of man. Before WW2 Hitler sent emissaries to study how it was done.

And that's where he got the idea for the final solution to the Jewish problem? Ovens, gas-chambers, and forced labor?

You're a dipshit

During the bombings of Iraq between the first and 2nd Gulf wars we killed close to 500,000 Iraqi children.

hello hyperbole! :wave:

82 million native americans

give me some of whatever shit he's smoking!

I like the additional 182,000 to make it seem "official".

:tup:

:lmao::P