PULLED??????

Dan_Larson

The word 'cunt' does not deeply offend me, nor does the term 'bull dyke.' I work in the trades, and have therefore been called much worse just for showing up to work. I do know a lot of poeple who don't get called such names often to find this kind of talk deeply offensive, and I'm inclined to stand up and be counted in their support.

Like I said before, I'd like to see the homophobia go away on this board in its entirety. Seems to me that YOU are trying to custom-tailor the lexicon (do ya know that word?) to fit your own hate-mongering...but than that is just one lowly woman's observation.

I do find it odd that you called me a bull dyke because I dissed you, Dan. Is that what you call all women who do that? Or do you hate men like that too? Maybe you hate everyone for all I know...

And SK, I am familiar with the concept of 'taking words back' and am not down with the program on that. You are welocme to it, but I'm not interested in going that route.

DAN LARSON STILL SUCKS!

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by Dan Larson:

quote:

Originally posted by Son of Caveman:

We can dance at a pube club if you want, Larson. I ain't skeer't of you. Marine Recon, SUCKA!

Hell no!! Cavey is scary enough I don't need the whole family. Jon consistancy is the key...
[Roll Eyes]
now Go

Hey I got five merit badgets in Cub Scouts and went to state in pinewood derby I'll kick your butt yo.

Dan you're desperately trying to say absolutely nothing quite loudly. I don't have a problem with you, I just have a problem when people bitch about us pulling a thread once in a while. If people have a problem with how we do things around here they should send us an email or a PM instead of slamming on us on our own hardwork and pride and joy.

Aloha, Jon

quote:

Originally posted by allison:

[

And SK, I am familiar with the concept of 'taking words back' and am not down with the program on that. You are welocme to it, but I'm not interested in going that route.

[/QB]

No offense ment [big Grin] And just to clarify, I'm NOT down with hate. I think that hate is for small minded people who have dificulty with differences. Everyone has a diffrent line in the sand. For me personaly, words have little effect when thrown arround by people I am not emotionaly involved with. Physical Violence crosses my line. I'd like to think we are on the same side here? You've got someone elses back, I've got yours.sk

[ 05-08-2002, 10:43 PM: Message edited by: sk ]

quote:

Originally posted by allison:

Like I said before, I'd like to see the homophobia go away on this board in its entirety.

Spin the bottle at next Pube Club! No "do-overs."

[ 05-09-2002, 12:24 AM: Message edited by: joekania ]

Damn Allison It IS A JOKE LIGHTEN UP.I say things like BULL DYKE fully knowing the ignorance it shows . Hell back in the day I even nailed a dyke in the bathroom at a dyke bar ( she really hates men now)I think she was confused.I am not homophobic I know and have befriended lots of FAGS( the word Fags was used in humor) are you starting to see the pattern. Why if I wasn't deeply in love with my wife even you could get lucky and take aride in Danny land when I drink I just don't care (thats another reason I quit) So don't tell me about humor I AM FUNNY DAMMIT [big Drink][Wink]

quote:

Originally posted by jon:

quote:

Originally posted by Dan Larson:

quote:

Originally posted by Son of Caveman:

We can dance at a pube club if you want, Larson. I ain't skeer't of you. Marine Recon, SUCKA!

Hell no!! Cavey is scary enough I don't need the whole family. Jon consistancy is the key...
[Roll Eyes]
now Go

Hey I got five merit badgets in Cub Scouts and went to state in pinewood derby I'll kick your butt yo.

I can really stir it up though gotta admit that. You people dissapoint me you get all riled up because you think I am serious. I thought ya yuppies was smarter than that.....Guess not ,FLAME ON

Dan you're desperately trying to say absolutely nothing quite loudly. I don't have a problem with you, I just have a problem when people bitch about us pulling a thread once in a while. If people have a problem with how we do things around here they should send us an email or a PM instead of slamming on us on our own hardwork and pride and joy.

Aloha, Jon

I wish people would drop the political correctness banner. Fly your freak flag over at the next WTO rally, but expect me to be kicking you in the balls (or wherever since all the sexes are so *empowered* these days) with my jack boots.

If you hate something and feel strongly about it then hate it and feel proud that you feel the way you do. Don't take shit off someone trying to push their agenda on you all the while making you feel guilty.

Free speech/thought flows both ways, not just the way the wind blows.

Colorado Uber Alles...

Dan said this: "Hell back in the day I even nailed a dyke in the bathroom at a dyke bar ( she really hates men now)"

But what he meant was: "Hell back in the day I even blew a gay dude in the bathroom at a gay bar (he really loves men now"

DAN LARSON REALLY DOES SUCK

not that there is anyhting wrong with that [Wink]

[big Drink]

[ 05-09-2002, 10:19 AM: Message edited by: avypoodle ]

I nailed a dyke once...really flaky thing. Took beaks placed sideways, then I sheared the blade on one...started using kb's but the crack was too thin and shallow. Hmmm, what to do? Free climb you say? Yes, what an idea...big fat quartz crytals on the dyke made it go free at 5.7, and here I was trying to make an A3 lead out of it...what were you guys talking about?

Larson, we love ya...how about tackling Baker and Adams this year? Should be plenty of willing partners in the Sea/Tac area. You might like it, different views and all.

NO WAY BAbe' I got your somthin' to do right here [Wink] But don't tell cavey jr., he might get jelous [Wink][Wink][laf] I see that my taking a morning off has been detrimental. Let the spry fest start [big Grin]

[ 05-09-2002, 01:57 PM: Message edited by: sk ]

Yes, you are right, now I feel better. thank you very much. either it was something you said or the 6 pack of Rainier I had for lunch. [Roll Eyes] give me a break!

Unless you start threatening to crap on someone's head from the next pitch up I don't think caveman has anything to worry about in his position as spraymeister keyboard ninja at CC.com.

Hee hee [laf] I realize that I am not up to the task... No one can be the Captin... I only hope we can have a few laughs even though he and dru are away [smile]

[ 05-09-2002, 01:56 PM: Message edited by: sk ]

So, let me get this straight....Dan, you are so enlightened that you can get away with calling people 'bull dyke' and it's all in good fun? WOW! Just to try that theory out in real life, I suggest you call the next 20 people you meet in person 'bull dyke'. Then when you get done with that, call the next 20 people you meet in person '*.'

When you've finished that little sociological project, get back to us here, and let us know how funny they thought you were. I'm guessing it'll crack them up!!! [laf][laf]

That Dan Larson, what a kidder!! [laf][laf]