It's Only Rhetoric

ZimZam

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think Palin's a nobody? Well, that nobody (despite her not having a snowballs chance for any nomination) probably just handed the presidency to Obama in 2012. This political assassination, quite rare in American politics, particularly against congressmen, will loom large in voters minds during the coming months.

That is my prediction. We'll see.

I'm not a Republican nor do I care what Palin says or does. I'm just happy to point out your hypocrisy and thn rub your noes in it. I get all of my Sarah Palin and Fox news updates from you as it seems that you hang on their every word and then repeat them ad nauseum.

:lmao:

Probably about as much as you two hang on and respond to my posts, and sheeit, and I'm not even famous or good looking....

"Where's my COP KILLER answer!!!!!!??????" LOL

I'm not a Republican nor do I care what Palin says or does. I'm just happy to point out your hypocrisy and thn rub your noes in it. I get all of my Sarah Palin and Fox news updates from you as it seems that you hang on their every word and then repeat them ad nauseum.

:lmao:

Probably about as much as you two hang on and respond to my posts, and sheeit, and I'm not even famous or good looking....

"Where's my COP KILLER answer!!!!!!??????" LOL

Its a discussion forum, its not about you personally. I can understand how a narcissistic wouldn't get it though.

I think you skipped answering the question because, much like everything you say, it was just bullshit you heard on the nightly news.

I think you skipped answering the question because, much like everything you say, it was just bullshit you heard on the nightly news.

feel free to enligthen me then - i've heard the term before but don't know much, other than that they're supposed to penetrate body-armor - what is such ammo, how is it different from other types, and why/why not shoudl it be banned?

feel free to enligthen me then - i've heard the term before but don't know much, other than that they're supposed to penetrate body-armor - what is such ammo, how is it different from other types, and why/why not shoudl it be banned?

Ask TTK, he made the statement and is (according to him) the ACLU's 2nd Amendment panel member.

And sorry, I'm not buying the idea that "true conservatives" really hate Palin. In the wake of the hardships their policies have caused the working and middle class members of their base, she (and the kind of rhetoric she uses) is the only thing that's keeping the GOP viable at the ballot box. This is partly what makes Ailes' entreaty to commentators to abandon bombast and "make your arguments intellectually" so laughable. If they could, they already would. The other part is that, even at their best, "intellectual conservatives'" reason for being is to make dumb ideas sound smart. But by gutting education, philosophy, humanities, etc. while pushing anti-intellectual rhetoric, Americans are no longer capable of responding to those arguments. Quite a hole they've dug themselves and part of the reason why conservatives are unlikely to back down from a "don't retreat, reload" position.

"A classical education teaches you to despise the wealth it prevents you from earning."

-Lord Taverne

PM sent LOL

PM sent LOL

Wouldn't want to post it on the forum... make yourself look even more stupid LOL

Found this image on the internet. Is a surveyor's mark on her head a threat? Is this in bad taste? Would Sarah support this expression of first amendment rights? Discuss amongst yourselves...

palin-target4.jpg

Thanks OFF just sent it to all my far lefty and righty friends :lmao:

Found this image on the internet. Is a surveyor's mark on her head a threat? Is this in bad taste? Would Sarah support this expression of first amendment rights? Discuss amongst yourselves...

palin-target4.jpg

Thanks OFF just sent it to all my far lefty and righty friends :lmao:

What about your middle friends?