Vaccine-Autism Link = Deliberate Fraud

G-spotter

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rob, give a few examples where you would consider the administration of corporal punishment on a child of let's say 2.

I don't practice corporal punishment. But, I do have rules and consequences, and if they break the rules, there are often varying punitive consequences. Does all punishment have to be corporal?

When do 4 year olds get to learn about these sorts of things?

Right from the get-go brother. Who ever said my kids dont have rules or boundaries?

You did, when you said you don't "impose your will on them."

How can you have rules and boundaries without imposing will?

Right from the get-go brother. Who ever said my kids dont have rules or boundaries?

He said it in another protracted thread in the past.

Basically, if K's kids do something wrong he just distracts them. "Hey you punched your sister... look at these gummi bears". Yeah, that teaches a lesson.

rob, give a few examples where you would consider the administration of corporal punishment on a child of let's say 2.

I don't practice corporal punishment.

i'm glad to hear that. i thought from your tone in an earlier post this wasn't the case.

and i was told online posting was the best way for avoiding misunderstandings. sheesh.

He said it in another protracted thread in the past.

Basically, if K's kids do something wrong he just distracts them. "Hey you punched your sister... look at these gummi bears". Yeah, that teaches a lesson.

If you give the kids the attention they need in the first place, then he will have never punched his sister in the first place and there is no need for a "lesson". I know these theories are way beyond two simpleton parents like yourselves but one can dream.

If you give the kids the attention they need in the first place, then he will have never punched his sister in the first place and there is no need for a "lesson". I know these theories are way beyond two simpleton parents like yourselves but one can dream.

are you saying the ONLY reason kids EVER fight is cause their parents aren't giving them enough attention? They will not ever make poor choices as long as you are giving them enough attention?

Kids fight because they're tiny little humans, and they're learning to interact with each other. They can often make poor choices and need to learn from that.

Just wait until your kids get old enough to start try8ing to deceive you. Or, maybe they'll never do that as long as they get enough attention?

I guess that it's always the parent's fault when a kid screws up?

you're a funny guy, kev.

are you saying the ONLY reason kids EVER fight is cause their parents aren't giving them enough attention? They will not ever make poor choices as long as you are giving them enough attention?

Kids fight because they're tiny little humans, and they're learning to interact with each other. They can often make poor choices and need to learn from that.

Just wait until your kids get old enough to start try8ing to deceive you. Or, maybe they'll never do that as long as they get enough attention?

I guess that it's always the parent's fault when a kid screws up?

you're a funny guy, kev.

As you know. All kids are different. All kids have different temperments. Not all kids try to deceive their parents.

The best parenting decision we made (IMO) was to get rid of our TV. My kids get zero screen time.

and yes...I am a funny guy.

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT:

HAVE YOU ALL HAD YOUR BOOSTER SHOTS IN THE LAST 5 YEARS?

IF NOT, PLEASE REPORT TO YOUR NEAREST VACCINATION FACILITY FOR IMMUNIZATION

what childhood vaccines did i get that i need boosters for now, and why does this never come up during my yearly physicals?

hmmmm, that's why the little rat bastard at the pacific science center bit my daughter last month, because his helicopter mommy didn't pay enough attention to her perfect little prince :P

Bryan Caplan stated the real truth quite cogently here:

Yesterday my baby acquired a valuable life skill: He learned how to watch television. I'm thrilled for at least three reasons:

1. Television is fun. I don't want my son to miss out on one of life's great pleasures.

2. Television is a cheap electronic baby-sitter that allows parents of young kids to get a much-needed break.

3. When my son is older, the threat to deprive him of television will become one of our most convenient and effective tools of discipline. The naughty corner's usually enough, but when bad behavior persists, it's time for a night without t.v.

Won't t.v. stunt my baby's cognitive development? Hardly. Twin and adoption studies find zero long-run effect on IQ of all family environment combined. Television's isn't just a drop in the bucket; it's a drop in a bucket that doesn't hold water.

Over emphasizing your impact as a parent reveals an oversized ego as does the belief that "your kid" is special enough to free ride on the vaccinations of other.