name change

Lucky Larry

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it can be done, see if DPS can tell you how. I seem to recall a time in the not so distant past when DPS when by his full name on this here board. Might involve :brew:

Good luck, I've wondered about this as well. Don't worry Phil, I just thought the all caps conferred that you meant business!

anybody know if it is possible to change my name from old larry to lucky larry? thanks
You could manage to piss off Off_White by calling him capricious, and you would likely get your name changed... to something like donkeypuncher or along those lines. Don't ask me how I know this... :whistle:

anybody know if it is possible to change my name from old larry to lucky larry? thanks

that's like calling a fat man "tiny" ;)

ya butt, a fat man may consider himself lucky enough to able to afford that phat. I suppose I could consider myself lucky to be old and still alive and in relatively good health and able to get out: thats why I want to change it to lucky larry

holy cow, someone changed my name; now that is lucky!

Edited by Lucky Larry

if anybody wants to know my name, just ask :) doubt anybody really cares who pink is ;) maybe we should all get our birth certificates tattooed to our foreheads :)

I was thinking nailed to your forehead...but whatever works for ya.

Actually wasn't making a comment about what others should do, just decided to stop being anonymous on this site.

if anybody wants to know my name, just ask :) doubt anybody really cares who pink is ;) maybe we should all get our birth certificates tattooed to our foreheads :)

Actually wasn't making a comment about what others should do, just decided to stop being anonymous on this site.

hmmm, kirkW is anonymous dork.

hmmm, kirkW is anonymous dork.

Really Pink? Dork? That's the best you can come up with? Weak! :wave:

Yes Sobo, you are correct. I am no longer a melange dealer.