Not all cultures are equal

KaskadskyjKozak

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what would it even mean to say 2 cultures WERE equal?

main lesson i take from this: glad i wasn't born in fucking pakistan

secondary lesson: if i do ever go to pakistan (they're mtns look, uh, kinda cool), perhaps i should watch my fucking mouth :)

Sure glad our culture isn't judged by our penchance for kidnapping and torturing innocent people, or having, by far, the most people in prison per capita of any society - with a 3x bias against blacks in that department to boot.

Yeah, sure glad we've got the fucking gold star report card in the human rights department.

Just one question: have you ever been to Pakistan, KKK? Are you friends with any Pakistanis, or otherwise have any first hand knowledge of the place?

I know the answer of course, but I was wondering if you actually had any credible knowledge of the culture as a whole before parroting the latest Fasc news straw man as a way to sum it all up.

I always maintain a shred of hope that you'll show some flicker of intelligence and perspective. Glass half full kinda guy and all that.

Edited by tvashtarkatena

The only difference between what America does and what Pakistan did in this story are:

The Pakistani woman actually got a trial for offending the dominant religion.

We don't even bother with the Muslims we kidnap, torture, and, on occasion, kill. I realize that this kind of humanist, rather than American, perspective is not available to some, of course. Life must be simpler and easier that way...for the individual, anyway. For the rest of society and the world? Not so much.

The only difference between what America does and what Pakistan did in this story are:

The Pakistani woman actually got a trial for offending the dominant religion.

We don't even bother with the Muslims we kidnap, torture, and, on occasion, kill. I realize that this kind of humanist, rather than American, perspective is not available to some, of course. Life must be simpler and easier that way...for the individual, anyway. For the rest of society and the world? Not so much.

:lmao: ttk - trolling doesn't get any easier

:lmao: ttk - trolling doesn't get any easier

and you think you have nothing in common w/ kevbone :rolleyes:

can't say i've met any pakies - they seemed pretty cool in "vertical limit" :) - that jennah chap from "gandhi" sure did seem awfully surly though - the one persian i've met is cool as hell

the one persian i've met is cool as hell

are you serious? you have only met/only know one person from Pakistan?

the persian i've met is from iran, not pakistan - i can't recall having any sort of relationship w/ a person from the land of the hindu kush, though i've known and been friends w/ a good # of indians, who have had plenty of things to say about them folks :)