Used avatars for sale

mikeadam

GOING FAST NOW! Down to the chaff. Due to now availabilty limit one hit per headbanger.

Moved out of state. For Sale: Legendary spray avatars...

Spray_Lord: FREE w/ purchase of The Antagonizer SOLD 1/6The Antagonizer: $1.00 SOLD 1/6Smoky Mcpot: $420.00 SOLD 1/7KTK: SOLD FOR DA KINE 1/6Chongo $0.99 SOLD! 1/8Whillans $.01 SOLD 1/8Panther $666.00 SOLD! 1/8LittleBunnyFooFoo $1.FIDDY SOLD 1/10

Still left and smokin hot! [sleep]

Z: FREE TO A GOOD HOMIEDonnaTopRope $69.00Captain Crag $0.75Colonel Crag $0.33

[ 01-10-2002: Message edited by: mikeadam ]

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Avatar: 1. hinduism One that is regarded as an incarnation 2. An embodiment of or exemplar; archetype.

Pulls out trusty thesarus...

Archetype: classic exemplar, form, ideal, model, original, paradigm, pattern, perfect specimen, prime example.

I try to learn a new word every day... of course I forget two or three...

Icegirl, are you for sale? I mean, how can you look so scalding hot and be so frucking frigid?

Mike, you're trying to tell me you're going to quit this gig? Bullshit you are. I noticed you didn't put TRASK up for sale. Try telling me you're not TRASK, and try..just try to convince me that we're not going to see you around here (hiding behind the bushes, flingin' your MAN-GOO at us!).

HumpTree WADDUP BEATCH???! Oregon freshies are da bomb. Too bad there's no fresh women in those parts, they're all in love with Jesus and no pimp can contend with dat. Sorry my man, Mikeadam is not up for sale. How else would people get my name wrong around these parts?

Pope, it's depressingly true brother. This may be the first ever CC.com post from Mount Vernon Illinois. I thought about climbing out on the side of the building, but I don't think they have much of a sense of humor in this flatlander nightmare of a state. Next stop for panther....er...me...is Boston and then Alaska. I donated my man goo to Donna Top Step so she could propagate the world with mini me's.

Icegirl, where the hell were you all these lonely years I had to stare at Cavemans face and listen to his drunken ramblings from the next tent? Oh well, there's gotta be some toothless wonders around here.

Gibson, you old lucky dawg you. Tell Mr. Yoder he needs to quit being so damn domesticated. Ask him to take me up Brass Balls in his flip flops and a thong the next time I'm back. smile.gif" border="0 How's that project at 38 coming along? Also ask that ninja Mack Johnson not to sandbag.

KTK LIVES...DAN LARSON SUX!

Mike Adamsonhttp://alpinelite.com

I was just watching the movie dude where's my car.The pizza guy walks in with five pizza's for Smoky Mcpot Mike did you miss your Q and is this where you got that wickedly cool name or did hollyweird steal it from you? $420 is a little steep for a climbing bum. rolleyes.gif" border="0

I get elvisleg on 5.7

[ 01-18-2002: Message edited by: LUCKY ]

Ok, Ok, I see I will have to divulge another chapter in the long and sordid history of spray. Gather round....A short history of spray PT2....

The first place I ever saw the word 'avatar' was the old old (like 1998 which in internet terms was like the stoneage practically )South Park website. You could log on then choose a South Park character (avatar) to travel through all the various rooms and lands of the world of South Park. You collected things as you went through the site such as you could steal someones bong off their couch as long as you had a tote bag to carry it. Ya know, the important stuff that any self respecting societal drop out would cherish.

I forget all the exact particulars, but it was pretty zen like to travel through the South Park cactus desert and find some prop of an avatar sitting on a dungy couch complete wid [YO-YO] skull tiki lamps for mood lighting. Then you could sit down and rap with the dood. Little cartoon bubbles would come out of your characters mouth with the words you typed. It was pretty dope. I imagined it was a bit like Mike Myers shooting the breeze with Jim Morrison.

The coolest things were these 'avatars' that looked like hot japanimation chicks and a snowboard terrain park (WORD!) to cruise in. By the way Smoky Mcpot was on loan and delusional for the "snowboarding rules" post. You know who you are who posted that! We all know the tip grab and Glen Plake rule over all that snowrider nonsense!

So here is the beta on the whole avatar thing as it came to me in a flash of inspired spray tap- tap-tapping away on the keyboard one day. Hence Whillans was born and Caveman became the immediate prodigy. SPRAY ON BROTHERS $ SISTERS, but remember to talk about climbing every once and a great while and practice your ebonics using the dialecticizer www.shortbus.net :

http://members.rotfl.com/spavatars/

I am not sure where that old site is, but you can download the avatars and use them on any EVIL EMPIRE (MS) chat server. UNIX RULES!

kennymoods.JPG

Ok, ok....I'm getting old and tired and gotta move on to bigger and better things, but please buy my avatars and peace to the cc.com valley. Going climbing at the Tennessee wall today and then off to go skiing in North Carolina after that. So there, I talked about climbing AND skiing.

Pope, keep your pecker hard (not around me though please) and you powder dry (after all it needs to get in your nose somehow)!

Dwayner, Can't think of anything profound to say. Oh yeah...DRINK BEER!

Smoky! "If in life you don't succeed be like me and smoke some weed". Good luck destroying the exit 38 bandit.

Death to Osama Bin Laden!

Mike

[ 01-08-2002: Message edited by: mikeadam ]