Used avatars for sale

mikeadam

quote:

Originally posted by mikeadam:
We all know the tip grab and Glen Plake rule over all that snowrider nonsense!

Werd to that! Didn't Plake invent the screemen semen?

quote:

UNIX RULES!

My favorite command is GREP wink.gif" border="0

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bronco,

The brutal reality of this place is hard to adapt to. There's like...comfort...and warmth everywhere! mad.gif" border="0 I can lay around and do nothing mainly because there is nothing to do. The sun shines...no ice...no snow...everyone appears sober and cleancut...nobody can relate to the need to be on first chair...they wear suits and shit. shocked.gif" border="0 No one seems to know or care who Gordy Peifer is...They all think Dale Earnhardt is the bomb...CNN execs reign supreme here...I never have to go into four wheel drive... there are more restaraunts within a mile of me now then there were within 50 miles of me previously....it never rains..."Jingus" does not exist in any venacular used here...high altitude is a word these people read in a book once...Lord help me....

It IS truly hell here bro. Clive Barker should write about this place.

I haven't actually left this house for 3 days. All this flatness has me kind of gripped. I'm like a 5.2 flatlander....which ironically coincides with my climbing skills....

I'm planning my escape now!

1.35 seems kind of low for such a divine avatar as foofoo...dollar fiDDy and she's yours!

Bronco,

Uh oh! Looks like Littlebunnyfoofoo's posting rights are currently under investigation. You'll have to deal with the Spray committee to rectify this situation. I cannot provide legal counsel on this matter. However, I can recommend a nearly disbarred attorney to help you out. Please contact Mr Good Time for assistance.

Mike