• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by Cpt.Caveman:
Yeah right
rolleyes.gif" border="0
that is why you are chattin now

Im sprayin' SPRAY SPRAY DAN LARSON BLAH BLAH pope chop pencil puget weak trad sport ice boulder ethics hangdog nerble nerble foo foo panther oatbag spray smokey muir wall lillooet girls spray plab nazibone.

young tiger lily, you have to be the chat first and upon chat enlightenment you will be granted to in chata-la.

see the chatfeel the chatbe the chat

your flower is bloosming young one, just be patient it will all come soon.

now it is time for sake and sensual mediatation

[ 12-04-2001: Message edited by: erik ]

quote:

Originally posted by hikerwa:
As i stated earlier, I also have a mac and it's a no go for the chat room java deal. I'm starting to feel a bit left out, as an outcast of the chat society. I've been invited, but I can't get in....
confused.gif" border="0confused.gif" border="0confused.gif" border="0

I'll look into this.

I'm using a Powerbook too w/ OS 9.1 and I could not for the life of me log on to the chat room. I also noticed on "The Climbers Wall" screen it said the chat room was empty but when I checked "Who's Online" there was a party going on in there.

I'm with you Hikerwa, once you go Mac, you never go back.

My TiBook will be my first mac since my old 5300 which I bought in college. I've been stuck in PC land for too long.

Here is what I found

quote:

All you need is a Java enabled browser like Netscape4.5x or Internet Explorer 4.0 or above( You will need IE4.5 on Mac platform).

from http://www.jpilot.com/java/irc/intro.html

I've got a mac here at work on one of my instruments, I'll check it out tomorrow.

Nothing underhanded here .Just trying to put a face with the post and show that when people meet in person that alot of thier ill feelings go away.Some of my remarks have been insulting ,but NOT ONCE unprovoked. Respect is given where respect is received. I am peace loving and fun lovin' I have however let my first experience with a computer get out of hand c'mon people do you really think that I am that bad. My views on dope and climbing are not going to change. That doesn't mean that I don't respect people for thier abilities .Be safe all and Happy Holidays

Q: what does panther do after he wakes up in the morning

A: goes home.

Q: How does panther turn on the lights after sex?

A: opens the car door

Q: Why did Dan Larson climb over the 30 foot high glass wall?

A: to see what was on the other side.