in regards to snotty anti-potsmokin' scotty...

snow-muncher

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by oo9:
cool.gif" border="0
Cpt.Caveman, the "Bone" looks good and has been showing with Longboarding part 1,"dont hit the pavement" Will be on video soon.

Happy Thanksgiving!

[ 11-22-2001: Message edited by: oo9 ]

Not sure what you meant about videos. I thought you just filmed them for personal viewing? Anyway I would not mind seeing it one of these days. I like surfing too smile.gif" border="0

Hey, Jesus was a mountain climber. It's true, skim thru the New Testament of the good 'ol Bible and you'll see. I bet he had some FA's. Dude could walk on water, so I'm sure he could send any sick phat boulder problem if he wanted to.

There was a little part in a collection called "Games Climbers Play", can't remember the author or the title of the story, one of those sarcastic British types I think, but it made reference to Moses making a difficult traverse of the Red Sea that has never been repeated, and in fact killed the entire party that tried to second the route (the Egyptian army, as it were).

I don't show up here to preach or spout "religious BS" as someone put it, but I think it's equally unnecessary to post completely blasphemous drivel. Maybe if that poem was funny I woulda laughed, but as it was I think it was in poor taste. Okay, spray on, I'm ready.

quote:

Originally posted by Dan Larson:
You have nothing to complain about . Have you all forgotten about ME. Ya gotta admit I TRULY deserve a little air time here . After all haven't I earned it?

and child molesters deserved to be violated in prison, so i do not see your point there.

lonely are yeah cause i think there is a party going up on guye this weekend. you should see if you can get a belay!

[ 11-30-2001: Message edited by: erik ]

Listen slick, my life has been comprised of some things that would make your rock climbing asses curl up. You actually think that a little bullshit from a bunch of wanna be heroes is gonna bother me in the slightest HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. GET REAL DUDE . I AM JUST HAVING FUN .Are you guys telling me that you are serious ,