billcoe

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

While Billcoe disseminates israeli propaganda:

Gaza flotilla activists were shot in head at close range

Nine Turkish men on board the Mavi Marmara were shot a total of 30 times and five were killed by gunshot wounds to the head, according to the vice-chairman of the Turkish council of forensic medicine, which carried out the autopsies for the Turkish ministry of justice today.

The results revealed that a 60-year-old man, Ibrahim Bilgen, was shot four times in the temple, chest, hip and back. A 19-year-old, named as Fulkan Dogan, who also has US citizenship, was shot five times from less that 45cm, in the face, in the back of the head, twice in the leg and once in the back. Two other men were shot four times, and five of the victims were shot either in the back of the head or in the back, said Yalcin Buyuk, vice-chairman of the council of forensic medicine.

more here

While Billcoe disseminates israeli propaganda:

Gaza flotilla activists were shot in head at close range

Nine Turkish men on board the Mavi Marmara were shot a total of 30 times and five were killed by gunshot wounds to the head, according to the vice-chairman of the Turkish council of forensic medicine, which carried out the autopsies for the Turkish ministry of justice today.

The results revealed that a 60-year-old man, Ibrahim Bilgen, was shot four times in the temple, chest, hip and back. A 19-year-old, named as Fulkan Dogan, who also has US citizenship, was shot five times from less that 45cm, in the face, in the back of the head, twice in the leg and once in the back. Two other men were shot four times, and five of the victims were shot either in the back of the head or in the back, said Yalcin Buyuk, vice-chairman of the council of forensic medicine.

more here

you complain about propaganda, but then profer a turkish minister's analysis as the straight-dope, 'cuz like they've never bullshitted about a thing ever? :crazy:

and why isn't that a partisan source?

don't confuse me as pro-israeli please - i couldn't give a fart in a stiff breeze for any of these mother-fuckers - the only thing i see w/ clarity about the whole situation is all the parties in it are bat-shit - the video of folks attacking israeil commandoes, assholes that they may be, seems a logical explanation of why a coroner would be presented w/ plenty of stiffs w/ multiple holes in their heads, no? is your pt that the videos are pure fantasy, that the commandoes murdered gandhi-style passive resisters?

can't wait for that meteor to wipe out the whole middle east and get rid of this endless fucking debacle...i reckon helen thomas can be paying a visit at the time if'n you want :)

That's quite an offensive statement considering Israel's continual land grabbing since 1948 and the misery that Palestinians have endured. What about those who enable one side to the tune of 10's of billions of dollars over the years and unlimited military aid of course? do you have any wishes for them?

and why isn't that a partisan source?

so far I haven't read anyone contesting the autopsy results and like the Guardian I tend to give the benefit of the doubt to the council on forensic medecine for producing the autopsy.

don't confuse me as pro-israeli please - i couldn't give a fart in a stiff breeze for any of these mother-fuckers - the only thing i see w/ clarity about the whole situation is all the parties in it are bat-shit - the video of folks attacking israeil commandoes, assholes that they may be, seems a logical explanation of why a coroner would be presented w/ plenty of stiffs w/ multiple holes in their heads, no? is your pt that the videos are pure fantasy, that the commandoes murdered gandhi-style passive resisters?

Why is Israel refusing an independent investigation as requested by most everyone around the world? There are reporters and other people who were present on the boat who claim that shooting started before the commando landed on the boats. Myself, I suspect that Israel wanted to send a clear message to people who try to break the illegal Israeli blockade of Gaza (condemned by the United Nations) and that killing these people wasn't necessary for any other purpose.

it's hard for any american to chastize w/ a strait-face anyone about land-grabbing, dontcha think? :)

my wish, should tinker-bell be on duty and in the mood at the moment, is for these sons of abraham to sort this shit out themselves and to do so in a way that doesn't kill one more goddamn person - i don't see how that wish can be reconciled w/ any democratic goverment though, as all the sides show that democracy is as much a part of the problem as it is a solution.

anyone south of 45 degrees south can suck it, far as i'm personally concerned :)

it's hard for any american to chastize w/ a strait-face anyone about land-grabbing, dontcha think? :)

Nobody is responsible for what long-dead Americans did in the past, unless they refuse to draw the appropriate lessons and pursue similar policies today or advocate the continual funding of a rogue state that does similar things.

my wish, should tinker-bell be on duty and in the mood at the moment, is for these sons of abraham to sort this shit out themselves and to do so in a way that doesn't kill one more goddamn person - i don't see how that wish can be reconciled w/ any democratic goverment though, as all the sides show that democracy is as much a part of the problem as it is a solution.

anyone south of 45 degrees south can suck it, far as i'm personally concerned :)

whether they want it or not, Israelis will have to deal with the demographics of Palestinians sooner or later.

do the turks really have any less blood on their hands, historically?

Probably more. Is it 4-6 millions Armenians died during the genocide during (?) the 1st world war?

and I am not sure how many Kurds but it still goes on today.

do the turks really have any less blood on their hands, historically?

Probably more. Is it 4-6 millions Armenians died during the genocide during (?) the 1st world war?

and I am not sure how many Kurds but it still goes on today.

my point exactly - they're all ignoble motherfuckers, and the only ones of them i can muster sorrow and sympathy for are the kids, who soon enough will be adults and full-fledged parts of the problems themselves!

there's not that much mystery as to what a decent, equitable solution to the israeli-palestianian solution would look like - but there is no political will amongst any of those cock-suckers to make it a reality, so how can we cry for any of them, no matter what the fuck they do?

there's not that much mystery as to what a decent, equitable solution to the israeli-palestianian solution would look like - but there is no political will amongst any of those cock-suckers to make it a reality, so how can we cry for any of them, no matter what the fuck they do?

We can't, which is why we try to manipulate the situation to suit our best interests.

Maybe Jordan needs to step up its efforts to relocate the Palestinians like they promised a half century ago?

We can't, which is why we try to manipulate the situation to suit our best interests.

Maybe Jordan needs to step up its efforts to relocate the Palestinians like they promised a half century ago?

Palestinians are Jordanians

Palestinians are Jordanians

Yet both are neither.