• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
kevbone

What really hit on 9/11

"The aftermath of 9/11 wasn't a war on terror.. It was a war on perceptions. Willfull ignorance and fear was sprayed throught mentalities with subtile media control. Even now, the USA still strugles to justify it's precipitated and mislead actions...

The aftermath of 9/11 is a failiure, the last decade was a total deception.

If you still think everything has been awnsered about 9/11, then you're just hiding from that inevitable deception."

"The aftermath of 9/11 wasn't a war on terror.. It was a war on perceptions. Willfull ignorance and fear was sprayed throught mentalities with subtile media control. Even now, the USA still strugles to justify it's precipitated and mislead actions...

If you still think everything has been awnsered about 9/11, then you're just hiding from that inevitable deception."

bale-kermit.gif

IF YOU HAD ANY BALLZ KEVBONE YOU'D MAN UP AND PUT UP A WEBSITE TELLING THE WORLD ABOUT THIS!!!! WHERE'S THE WEBSITE, BONE??? WHERE IS IT, PUSSY?????

So, if a second airplane didn't really hit the WTC then please explain what happened to the missing flight full of people?

Or, are they being held captive at Area 51?

I couldn't even watch that whole clip. "Bukkakked with stupid" pretty much sums it up.

So, if a second airplane didn't really hit the WTC then please explain what happened to the missing flight full of people?

That is a very good question......

This is spray and all, but Kevin if I were a family member/friend of someone that died on one of those planes that you say didn't actually crash, my feelings would be very hurt.

This is spray and all, but Kevin if I were a family member/friend of someone that died on one of those planes that you say didn't actually crash, my feelings would be very hurt.

that's cause you're a HIPPY :fahq:

shit, i watched it - i'm convinced! now, who should i kill to make this all right?

i'm thinking that you should stick to smith link ups dude :rolleyes:

i'm thinking that you should stick to smith link ups dude :rolleyes:

I did not write that. I just agree with it.

you're saying i should kill my parents?

ok!

fallacy???

thought we were channeling jim morrison - should i switch to a different channel?

i guess i shoulda offered to rape me ma on second thought...