How we deal with errant bolting...

JosephH

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm an emergency room and intensive care rn. i help take care of sick and injured people.

if you weren't ashamed of your work then you'd be able to get the joke.

That's actually a fine profession, as is mine, but I consider my personal life (and yours) to be an unacceptable target of ridicule on a climbing web-site. Not only am I going to refrain from gratuitously ridiculing your job, I'm not going to make fun of your wife and children either.

i'm an emergency room and intensive care rn. i help take care of sick and injured people.

That's actually a fine profession, as is mine, but I consider my personal life (and yours) to be an unacceptable target of ridicule on a climbing web-site. Not only am I going to refrain from gratuitously ridiculing your job, I'm not going to make fun of your wife and children either.

At least I got me a Scare Bear for Christmas. Thanks Dawg! I wuv u too.

That's actually a fine profession, as is mine, but I consider my personal life (and yours) to be an unacceptable target of ridicule on a climbing web-site. Not only am I going to refrain from gratuitously ridiculing your job, I'm not going to make fun of your wife and children either because my pals do it for me.

Fixed that for ya.

Edited by tvashtarkatena

that's raindawg's latest tool for unearthing ancient artifacts.

Hey Jack-Donkey "El-Jefe" nicht:

What's your amazing real-life profession?

C'mon! Fess up so we can inappropriately ridicule it on a climbing web-site.

What do you do for a living, eh big shot?

What's that??? Embarrassed?

Sit down, little, little man.

ask yahweh for help with your insecurities. If you skip over sections of the old testament and look to the kabbalah, you will find he is a loving god only there to help you grow.

raindawg, i apologize if i hurt your feelings. i was just trying to have fun. i will refrain from saying anything more about your work, which i actually think is very interesting.

raindawg, i apologize if i hurt your feelings. i was just trying to have fun. i will refrain from saying anything more about your work, which i actually think is very interesting.

Dude!!!! INTERESTING :lmao: NOW YOUR JUST SUCK'N UP!!!

If he really cared about anyone else he would not try to call out the cubical people.

Well at least he is not a school(gym)teacher :poke:

Just being a DICK :wave:

Edited by richard_noggin

Judging the relative value of someone's profession is a wholly subjective auto jerk most people don't engage in because they've progressed beyond a kindergartner's social intelligence. To someone who doesn't give a damn about Egyptology, which would be most people, someone like Raindawg might appear to be a complete waste of protoplasm.

Someone a bit more mindful might recognize that we all need each other both job-wise and otherwise. The very same archeologist who hikes up his apparently flagging sense of self worth like a blown out jock strap doesn't appear to possess the wisdom (and it doesn't take much) to realize how much he depends on everyone around him; taxi driver, garbage man, plumber, stockboy, to make his beloved profession possible. Similarly, he hasn't the wisdom to realize that people are much, much more than their jobs. Finally, he can't seem to figure out that the simpleton's measuring he engages in is completely arbitrary. For example, let's compare job worth based on how vital it is to the health and well being of society. Based on that criterion, farmers and plumbers (gazinta, gazouta) would top the list, I'd wager, and 'Archeologist'...well, not so much. If we knew nothing at all of ancient Egypt, few peoples lives would be much the poorer for it.

And then there is a concept of the whole person. Raindawg is proof positive that a person can be accomplished in his chosen profession on one hand, and still be an utter buffoon.

Edited by tvashtarkatena

Judging the relative value of someone's profession is a wholly subjective auto jerk most people don't engage in because they've progressed beyond a kindergartner's social intelligence. To someone who doesn't give a damn about Egyptology, which would be most people, someone like Raindawg might appear to be a complete waste of protoplasm.

Someone a bit more mindful might recognize that we all need each other both job-wise and otherwise. The very same archeologist who hikes up his apparently flagging sense of self worth like a blown out jock strap doesn't appear to possess the wisdom (and it doesn't take much) to realize how much he depends on everyone around him; taxi driver, garbage man, plumber, stockboy, to make his beloved profession possible. Similarly, he hasn't the wisdom to realize that people are much, much more than their jobs. Finally, he can't seem to figure out that the simpleton's measuring he engages in is completely arbitrary. For example, let's compare job worth based on how vital it is to the health and well being of society. Based on that criterion, farmers and plumbers (gazinta, gazouta) would top the list, I'd wager, and 'Archeologist'...well, not so much. If we knew nothing at all of ancient Egypt, few peoples lives would be much the poorer for it.

And then there is a concept of the whole person. Raindawg is proof positive that a person can be accomplished in his chosen profession on one hand, and still be an utter buffoon.

Truly weak, dude.

Your comments speak vastly more about you than about me.

I hope you are a much happier individual in 2010. Really!

- Don

Truly weak, dude.

Your comments speak vastly more about you than about me.

I hope you are a much happier individual in 2010. Really!

- Don

Yes, they do, Don. Yes they do.

If he really cared about anyone else he would not try to call out the cubical people.

Well at least he is not a nurse or school(gym)teacher :poke:

go fuck yourself, shit-for-brains

Well at least he is not a nurse or school(gym)teacher :poke:

go fuck yourself, shit-for-brains

Dude! I don’t know why you got your panties in a bunch to the point that you send me a (go phuk yourself shit for brains, and I mean it) PM

The post wasn’t even meant about you, it was a dig on the crotchety old men. It was in spray and I was just play’n, if for some reason I hurt you girly feelings I am truly sorry and I will not respond on any of your threads or use you in a quote in the future. AND I MEAN IT

again sorry! :wave:DICK

Now thats a classic CC.com quote :tup:

ROTF :lmao: