Where's The Data?

Fairweather

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, and as I'm sure you climb exclusively on big walls in Alaska Range in Winter, (with Rainier climbs in January for fun) then....you'll definitely need more than a sheet of builders' plastic.

Given the certainty of this, then it's doubtless that Co2 doesn't cause climate change......and heck...anything's possible, really.......UFOs probably.........

I always spend every dime I've got on the most expensive things I can afford.......Recently, I discovered elegant Fondue Parties....puts 'em on my American Express Card.....

Looks like the dat has been found in Siberia!

Oh boy, the Institute for Economic Analysis tells us that climate scientists committed fraud and the closet denialists are buying it. Why do we need climate scientists when economists can do everything so well. I mean just look at the state of the economy.

Stop "catapulting" corporate propaganda PP

Looks like the conference is falling apart...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/8415307.stm

What do activists think they are going to accomplish by breaking into the summit? Do they really think delegates can be harassed or intimidated into making an agreement? Or is this just another act in the political theatre?

It's political theater meant to show that Copenhagen is political theater. Now that the pretense of a far-reaching conference has been established and that power players are ready to agree to do next to nothing (in term of what is needed), the rabble is asked to get out of dodge (as in ngo's have been refused entrance to the conference)