Wanted: A pellet gun

tvashtarkatena

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I'm not disagreeing there, but I'm kind of looking for quick (and, at this point, satisfying) results.

Just put out a trap. You'll be satisfied by the little bastard's broken neck.

The problem with a trap in a compost pile is what do you use for bait? Compost?

Like, he's already swimming in food, you know?

Well, I'm not disagreeing there, but I'm kind of looking for quick (and, at this point, satisfying) results.

peanut butter

I was having a beer with a buddy the other day and he told me how he has a big fat rat living in his mulberry bush which he can see from his front porch. Last couple times he's gone out with his pellet gun and sat down to wait for the fucker, his wife coincidentally has come out and demanded that he come inside and satisfy her.

So if you buy a pellet gun and go out and wait for the bastard, maybe you'll get laid too.

Coincidence? I went backpacking with a married couple, both of the branola stripe. I had fishing gear, so I loaned it to them. The guy caught a fish, and his wife practically fucked him on the spot. They barely made it into the tent.

Even after a million years, being a good hunter still gets you laid.

Edited by tvashtarkatena

We've had a rat chew a whole slew of hoses under our dishwasher in the last week. Apparently some of our neighbors have been having a problem, too. According to what I have learned on the matter the problem seems to be caused by neighbors on one side who have a compost pile and put kitchen waste in it and neighbors on the other side who have a bird feeder that spills onto the ground. We don't supply the rats with food but they are living in our crawl space because they have handy food nearby and we provide a good shelter for them. I've tried to fence them out but so far have had no success. We've been having this problem since last year. I have trapped and killed a couple of them, and our kitty (RIP) did his part too, but the kills only result in temporary relief.

If you kill one rat but still maintain a food supply, his cousins will take up his residence.

peanut butter

I've found all snafflehunds to be suckers for both peanut butter and raspberry jam.

Rodents, like top-tier alpinists, find PBJ simply irresistible.

[video:youtube]