Special Olympics Joke

pink

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you see the follow up story about the Special Olympics bowler who has like ten perfect games and averages 250 and called Obama out on the comment. He has an i.q. of 70 and all he does is bag groceries part-time at his local supermarket and bowl. Actually doesn't sound like a bad lifestyle if you really liked bowling.

my first meeting at my current high school was broken into small groups - we were discussing some proposal, i dont' recall what, but clearly stupid - someone asked my opinion - "well, i'm new around here so i don't know, but it sounds pretty retarded to me"

that's when i found out the old, scary wrestling coach next to me was the special ed teacher - i think he fairly tore the top of the desk off as he launched into a lenghty diatribe about smart-mouth mother-fuckers like me - retard! :)

The only story here is that the Angry White Men who whine incessantly about "political correctness" are suddenly so... PC! :lmao:

libtard/retard.....what's the diff?

hell, i'm thinking about sponsoring some of our star athletes in congress......

What's next? I'll tell you what's next...

Barack Obama is at it again. The other day he went on Jay Leno. Jay Leno! Are you freaking kidding me?! The President of the United States went on Jay Leno. They're sitting on the freaking couch, talking about Barack Oabmas' bowling prowess. Barack Obama says how he bowled a 126. Jay Leno laughed. Barack Obama laughed. Then Barack Obama proceeds to say how, that was like a Special Olympics score. Are you freaking kidding me? Is this guy out of hie freaking mind?! This is why the President of the United States should not be on a late night talk show. Barack Obama can't even order breakfast without using a teleprompter and he decides to go on Jay Leno and start winging it? Start throwing out one liners? Could you imagine if George Bush went on Jay Leno and said he bowls like someone from the Special Olympics? The mainstream media would have had him hanging from a cross the next freaking day in the paper. But, not Barack Obama.

Then they have Barack Obama on t.v. picking NCAA basketball teams. They've got him standing there in front of a 6 foot by 6 foot freaking board with a giant magic marker in his hand telling us who he thinks is gonna win the NCAA College Basketball Tournament.

Would somebody slap this guy in the back of the head and tell him that he's the President of the United States. That's not a 5 day 40 hour a week job. That's 7 days a week, 24 hours a day, he has to act like the freaking president. We're in danger of going to war with freaking Russia, China, North Korea, Iran; the economy is in the crapper and this guy is freaking telling us who he thinks is going to win a basketball game?!

You know NOBODY asked him to be president! NOBODY walked into his freaking room, grabbed him by the ears and dragged him out into the freaking hallway and said, "You have to run for president!" He begged to be president! He said he was going to bring about "change"! So far he's done NOTHING!!

The only thing we know conclusively about Barack Obama after 3 freaking months is that he bowls like a freaking retard and he thinks the University of North Carolina is going to put more balls in a basketball hoop than the University of Duke! Would you people WAKE UP! Would you WAKE UP!! If you voted for Barack Obama. You've been punked stupid! You've been punked!!

What's next! What's next!! What's next!!!

http://rightwingnews.com/mt331/2009/03/obamas_retarded.php

Barack Obama is at it again. The other day he went on Jay Leno. Jay Leno! Are you freaking kidding me?! The President of the United States went on Jay Leno. They're sitting on the freaking couch, talking about Barack Oabmas' bowling prowess. Barack Obama says how he bowled a 126. Jay Leno laughed. Barack Obama laughed. Then Barack Obama proceeds to say how, that was like a Special Olympics score. Are you freaking kidding me? Is this guy out of hie freaking mind?! This is why the President of the United States should not be on a late night talk show. Barack Obama can't even order breakfast without using a teleprompter and he decides to go on Jay Leno and start winging it? Start throwing out one liners? Could you imagine if George Bush went on Jay Leno and said he bowls like someone from the Special Olympics? The mainstream media would have had him hanging from a cross the next freaking day in the paper. But, not Barack Obama.

Then they have Barack Obama on t.v. picking NCAA basketball teams. They've got him standing there in front of a 6 foot by 6 foot freaking board with a giant magic marker in his hand telling us who he thinks is gonna win the NCAA College Basketball Tournament.

Would somebody slap this guy in the back of the head and tell him that he's the President of the United States. That's not a 5 day 40 hour a week job. That's 7 days a week, 24 hours a day, he has to act like the freaking president. We're in danger of going to war with freaking Russia, China, North Korea, Iran; the economy is in the crapper and this guy is freaking telling us who he thinks is going to win a basketball game?!

You know NOBODY asked him to be president! NOBODY walked into his freaking room, grabbed him by the ears and dragged him out into the freaking hallway and said, "You have to run for president!" He begged to be president! He said he was going to bring about "change"! So far he's done NOTHING!!

The only thing we know conclusively about Barack Obama after 3 freaking months is that he bowls like a freaking retard and he thinks the University of North Carolina is going to put more balls in a basketball hoop than the University of Duke! Would you people WAKE UP! Would you WAKE UP!! If you voted for Barack Obama. You've been punked stupid! You've been punked!!

the guy who wrote this is either retarded or playing at it for effect

there is a healthy appetite among our fellow citizens for a president who appears to be a warm human being and not some fucked up plastic monkey specially manufactured by the good folks at haliburton

Pink needs his own talk radio show.

"Diversity Now" or something like that.

F'in trolltard.

The only people I like are dogs.

I think you're kind of harsh on Pink. After reading his postings here, I think its safe to assume that he was rightfully offended by Barak's comments, because he, like many other delightful unique individuals, was an actual Special Olympics competitor.

Pink, what event did you compete in?

F'in trolltard.

I think you're kind of harsh on Pink. After reading his postings here, I think its safe to assume that he was rightfully offended by Barak's comments, because he, like many other delightful unique individuals, was an actual Special Olympics competitor.

the midget toss

the guy who wrote this is either retarded or playing at it for effect

there is a healthy appetite among our fellow citizens for a president who appears to be a warm human being and not some fucked up plastic monkey specially manufactured by the good folks at haliburton

as far as african americans go i'd say barry is as plastic as they come.....

F'in trolltard.

the midget toss

you pullin' yer pud again??

Edited by RuMR

F'in trolltard.

and my first guest will be bill cosby, barack hussein obama and fat albert.

[video:youtube]6WT-fxBNKs8

i'd say barry is as plastic as they come.....

The_Big_Lebowski___Jeff_Bridges.jpg

that's like, your opinion, man

and speaking of opinions, its a sign of ya'lls clear retardedness that you have posted this classic chestnut already (or that i'm retarded and somehow didn't see it)

Special-Olympics.jpg