WINTER STORM WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

olyclimber

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DAY 9,STORM OF THE CENTURY,40" OF SNOW HAS PACKED DOWN TO 2' PLUS,BEER SUPPLIES SHOULD HOLD TEL TUESDAYS BEER TRUCK DELIVERY,MY NIEGHBOR GEORGE DONNER THINKS WILL BE FINE AND HAS BEEN VERY UPBEAT ABOUT THE WEATHER AND THE ROADS BEING RE-OPENED BY THEN,BUT THE THOUGHT OF RUNNING OUT OF BEER HAS US ALL ON EDGE AND COULD LEAD TO BEER HOARDING,GOD HELP US IF IT COMES TO THAT!!

Edited by pc313

nothing that hiking 4 miles to the store and purchasing 60 lbs of alcohol can't overcome :brew:

Unfortunately its uphill both ways

i didn't notice it on the way back home, mostly b/c i was actively lightening the load as quick as i could - my favorite part was, crossing the farmer's field, when i had a good long piss and appreciated the distinct difference between pissing on plain deep snow and deep snow w/ a thick ice crust :)

That pic of your car is hilarious. I cant even tell what the make and model is. Just like my car......

It's a snowmobile,i drove it friday,had all the snow off of it and yesterday cleared the car and area to the right with a snowblower,its a foot deep now WTF!

Just spent damm near 2 hours digging it out for tomorrow morning,it made a 6 ft. high pile in the road!

HOPE THE SNOWPLOW MAN LIKES IT!

DSCF2001.JPG

DISPATCH FROM CAMP OLYCLIMBER: NOTICED A CORNICE ON MY ROOF THAT MAY GO WITH THE SLIGHTEST DISTURBANCE SO TIPTOED AROUND THE HOUSE ALL DAY. HAVE DISCOVERED A BOX FULL OF PACKAGING POPCORN WHICH WILL SUSTAIN US FOR PERHAPS A WEEK IF WE RATION MEAGERLY. HAVE SEVERAL TRAPS ON GAME LINES I FOUND IN THE SNOW IN MY YARD. I SUSPECT WE'LL BE HAVING A COUPLE OF RACOONS AND PERHAPS A DOMESTIC CAT FOR DINNER TOMORROW. HOPEFULLY THAT FAT ONE I'VE BEEN EYING.

If you harvest all the cats in the neighborhood you should be able to depend on the resulting rodent population explosion until the spring thaw. The good thing about cats is that they're unsupervised. Dogs, while they offer more meat on average, require harvesting the entire family along with them. This requires a lot more specialized equipment.

HAVE DISCOVERED A BOX FULL OF PACKAGING POPCORN WHICH WILL SUSTAIN US FOR PERHAPS A WEEK IF WE RATION MEAGERLY.

HELLO!

THINK YOU COULD SHARE A LITTLE BIT? :confused:

CORN'S ALMOST GONE, ROOSTING POLE NEARLY BURIED, COLD KILLED ALL THE BUGS! LAST RESORT FOR FOOD WAS THEY WOULD SAND THE ROADS, BUT NO DICE! WHAT KIND OF PLACE IS THIS?!? :anger: :anger: :anger:

WAS ABLE TO TAKE DOWN THE NEIGHBOR'S POMERANIAN, BUT THAT WAS ONLY A SNACK. HAVE A BIG FLOCK TO FEED.

SHARING IS CARING MR. JAKE! :chebit: