WINTER STORM WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

olyclimber

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ROOSTER ALL I CAN SAY IS HUNKER DOWN. HUNKER DOWN IS THE ONLY TECHNIQUE THAT SEEMS TO BE WORKING FOR PEOPLE RIGHT NOW AS WE SEE HUMANITY UNRAVELING DUE TO CRYTALIZED H20 HITTING OUR ROADWAYS AT FULL FORCE AND QUITE POSSIBLY CAVING IN ROOFTOPS WITH SNOWLOADS EXCEEDING ENGINEERED REQUIREMENTS. REPEAT: HUNKER DOWN.

My nieghbors just invited me to a Babaque in his livingroom but i think i'll pass,he said its Rabbit but i haven't seen his 20 plus cats all week,and as i dug out my car i found his dog living under it and wouldn't leave. Its a warm 28Deg. today and 12" of snow so far.

The looting has begun. I just saw a man trailing a toilet paper roll with milk running down his leg die in front of a sliding bus. Soon, the shooting. A frozen corpse chunk just shattered the kitchen window. A woman's hand, still clutching the iPhone that couldn't save her, lies still on the cutting board. Worse; it's my veggie and bread cutting board. Oh well, at least I'll have a hole to shoot out of. KIRO advises to stop feeding your pets so that they die before you do. Think about the alternative.

Edited by tvashtarkatena

HELLO!

DOES THIS MEAN IT'S SAFE TO COME OUT NOW?

????

COCK A DOODLE DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think so, 7 day forecast; Snow and cold,and damm near knee deep now,you don't want to be under the roof eaves when they go!

Hope you got lot's of corn and straw in the coop!!!