What happened to KKK?

kevbone

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe he's actually out climbing something? With the exception of Ivan, I see little of it in this group of wankers. Even a certain curmudgeon who masquerades here as a moderator rarely offers as much as KK anymore. I had the pleasure of climbing Mount Rainier with him this summer and I must say he's one of the nicest guys you'd ever meet. I can hardly blame him for curtailing his presence here as he likely just got tired of being torn into by the pack of self-loathing leftist hyenas this place has become. If I left again I suspect you would all turn on each other in short order. What a pathetic bunch of human beings you are.

Salute to KK:

IMG_01461.JPG

I can hardly blame him for curtailing his presence here as he likely just got tired of being torn into by the pack of self-loathing leftist hyenas this place has become. If I left again I suspect you would all turn on each other in short order. What a pathetic bunch of human beings you are.

Yes. I feel guilty.

You guys have been perfect gentlemen for so long.

Bad libtard.

Go to your ashram.