• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
jon

CC.com Turns 8

Some people have been asked how to donate to cc.com, and now we have a slightly easier way. One of the features in our upgrade is a subscription feature that is tied to PayPal. Here is the link . Donations help fund the development of the website

I will donate because I don't want jon to cut me off for non payment like a dealer would, :toad: the Withdrawal from cc.com would be killer :cry:, anti up all you sprayers with over 1000 posts, you know it’s your substance of choice.

Thanks for all the efforts out there of people putting together this website and daily maintenance.

Thanks also for my daily escape from my working world.

all you newbies won't remember, TRASK, -, Capt Caveman, Erik, Dwayner, ... so many gone. so sad

annnhh - mostly assholes, easily replaced by the latest generation of assholes

erik's complete inability to master basic concepts of spelling, grammar, and capitalization were absofuckinglutely incomparable though.

so not true! (and i say the following with much affection) I think erik's inability is rivaled and comparable to Muffy's :)

i also want to add that your contribution can often be recouped by attending a cc.com function. there always seems to be a keg or three of beer that magically appears!

all you newbies won't remember, TRASK, -, Capt Caveman, Erik, Dwayner, ... so many gone. so sad

erik's complete inability to master basic concepts of spelling, grammar, and capitalization were absofuckinglutely incomparable though.

so not true! (and i say the following with much affection) I think erik's inability is rivaled and comparable to Muffy's :)

no way - a scientific comparision of their posts will surely indicate he had more gramifuctations by at least a factor of 10 - plus he smoked his body-weight in weed on a weekly basis

Yeah, what he said:

don_ryan.jpg

Ladders are aid.

Hey where's the harness and rope, don't you know it's dangerous to free-solo ladders?

Yeah, what he said:

don_ryan.jpg

Ladders are aid.

Is this this infamous, bolt bashing, best climbing that ever lived, climber-supremacist, Dawg?

In a word, yes. Note the anger present in his gaze, even while he's in his element.

Now, can we get back to how cool this site is? thankyouverymuch.

Just curious to put a face to the all the spray. Thanks. Must say, with all the ladies beating down his door, I was expecting something more like this,...

images2.jpg

Oh yeah, Happy B-Day CC.com.

For those who donate more then $75 we will send you a cc.com T-shirt. In a few weeks donors will have a little icon next to their names to recognize them. But honestly the best way to support this site is posting some killer TRs and useful content and help spreading a good vibe about cc.com.

Note to self:

• Donate more money - check!

• Eliminate offensive avatars - check!

• Post more trip reports -

• Post more photos -

Get busy! :brew:

Awh shucks couloir, I though you got more praises than complaints from your avatars? It's just a few peeps here that have to block them while trolling at work. What about the greater good?

Yeah, C, for the greater good. Think of the CHILDREN!!!1 :eek:that would be us...

And where is your latest avatar? She's been missing for a few days. Get busy!

Let's hear it for Trask!

Is this this infamous, bolt bashing, best climbing that ever lived, climber-supremacist, Dawg?

It is, and historically he's asked that his real world and this one not be visually connected. I'm assuming a polite request from him to any picture posters would be respected.

I can't believe i missed cc.com's b-day this year... thank you for remembering me on this auspicious day Minx xoxoxoxooxox.

Indeed! Five months since we last saw the Muffster. Hibernation must be over. :moondance: