FAIRWEATHER...A question for you

RuMR

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is easy...its a Yes or No answer.

ARE YOU SATISFIED WITH THE BUSH ADMINISTRATION'S RECORD?

There isn't a yes or no answer available to a question like that, but I'm not surprised a knee-jerk simpleton like you would ask for one. And GGK's idiotic quip above should tell you why I'm not really interested in going down this road much longer.

There isn't a yes or no answer available to a question like that, but I'm not surprised a knee-jerk simpleton like you would ask for one. And GGK's idiotic quip above should tell you why I'm not really interested in going down this road much longer.

NICE WEASEL-OUT...SAY, COULD WE GET YOU TO SUSPEND POSTING DUE TO THE FINANCIAL CRISIS????

punk...

Fairweather's been around on cc.com for quite a while. He's in the minority (a conservative on cc.com), but he sticks up for his beliefs and generally keeps it civil and tries to be reasonable. Fairweather's a Republican, but he's OUR Republican, Goddammit. I think we should try to do a better job of keeping it light and stick to impassioned debates punctuated with witty jabs.

Oops... I forgot. This is spray, isn't it?!

NICE WEASEL-OUT...SAY, COULD WE GET YOU TO SUSPEND POSTING DUE TO THE FINANCIAL CRISIS????

punk...

the short, the bald and the angry. :wave:

Fairweather's been around on cc.com for quite a while. He's in the minority (a conservative on cc.com), but he sticks up for his beliefs and generally keeps it civil and tries to be reasonable. Fairweather's a Republican, but he's OUR Republican, Goddammit. I think we should try to do a better job of keeping it light and stick to impassioned debates punctuated with witty jabs.

Oops... I forgot. This is spray, isn't it?!

I welcome a dissenting perspective but as for Fairweather keeping it civil? Uh, no.

Dodge and weave.

Same as it ever was, same as it ever was.

FW, if you aren't satisfied with Bush's record, why do you support a third term featuring the same supporting staff and a candidate who voted with Bush 95% of the time?

I suppose it's a rhetorical question, since I don't expect anything more than the standard dodge and weave in response.

Dodge and weave.

Same as it ever was, same as it ever was.

FW, if you aren't satisfied with Bush's record, why do you support a third term featuring the same supporting staff and a candidate who voted with Bush 95% of the time?

I suppose it's a rhetorical question, since I don't expect anything more than the standard dodge and weave in response.

dodge and weave. add hide, and wait for a hand out.