how much is virginity worth?

minx

probably not to late for more than a few of you wankers.

need money for grad school?

Calif. College Grad Sells Virginity For Tuition

(CBS) A Sacramento State grad is trying to make money the old fashioned way, by auctioning off her virginity to help pay for her graduate studies.

The 21-year-old who is using the pseudonym Natalie Dylan for safety reasons is going through a legal brothel in Nevada to sell her virginity. Dylan says she's already taken a polygraph test to prove her virginal status, and is also willing to undergo a medical exam.

The auction will take place at the Bunny Ranch in Carson City, Nevada with bids coming in through bunnyranch.com. Owner Dennis Hof tells CBS13 that eBay rejected the auction, so he'll handle the entire process.

Hof says Dylan is a bright, beautiful young woman who's going to consider a number of factors in her decision because she wants her first time to be a positive experience. She'll consider the amount of money offered and the man's personality.

Hof says hundreds of offers have already come in including some from male virgins.

Hof also says Natalie Dylan ended up in a financial bind, because her stepfather allegedly used her college status to fraudulently apply for student loans, and then ran off with the money.

Dylan earned her bachelor's degree in women's studies from Sacramento State and plans to get her master's at the school beginning in January. According to the Bunny Ranch website, Natalie wants to earn hear Master's degree without having to work while doing her studies.

(© MMVIII, CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved.)

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If I accept Jesus in to my heart and become a born-again Christian can I claim revirginized status and charge for myself?

sure but you have to find someone who'd actually spend the money before this b/c lucrative. you could be eating a lot of top ramen

...Dylan earned her bachelor's degree in women's studies from Sacramento State...

Did that strike anyone else as weird? A degree in women's studies, yet prostituting yourself? Non sequitur...

...Natalie wants to earn hear [sic] Master's degree without having to work while doing her studies.

By doing what she's planning on doing, isn't she technically working? As in "working girl"?

I'm just sayin'...