McCain's VP

Peter_Puget

Who will be our next VP  

84 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be our next VP

Apparently, that honor may well go to Barack Obama:

"...For example, 55% of European Americans classify Senator Barack Obama as biracial when they are told that he has a white mother, while 66% of African Americans consider him black.[61] Obama describes himself as black[62] and African American, using both terms interchangeably,[63] and is generally considered to be African American.[64]..."

source

I assume by your statement above that you're relying upon the "biracial argument" to exclude him from being considered an African American, yes?

I wasn't thinking of that at all. I don't think Obama will win.

Well, if he doesn't, I think that Powell will be too old to run in 2012. He'll be 75 or so. Nowadays, after the Reagan legacy, people don't want to vote for folks that old. IMO.

5K, at least claim your :pagetop:

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a newborn at home. I'm not climbing (let alone hard) anyway... At least I'd like to be able to :brew: at the office

Been there, done that. Twice! :anger:

At least they're (freshly turned) 6 and (soon to be) 4 years old now.

I can see the end of The Dark Years approaching... sickie <== pot of gold at end of rainbow

Ironically, it is my friend (and former climbing partner) whose Open House it is that I'm going to right now who coined that phrase.

"As I said, Colin has a bad taste left over from Bush."

That's bound to happen after sucking his dick in front of the UN Security Council.

Ya know, when I posted that I knew it was just a matter of time before someone would make a comment like that. Thanks for upholding my faith in cc.com readers! :wave:

Palin, 44, who's in her first term as governor, is a pioneering figure in Alaska, the first woman and the youngest person to hold the state's top political job.

Palin has focused on energy and natural resources policy during her short stint in office, and she is known for her support of drilling in the Alaska National Wildlife Refuge, a position opposed by McCain but supported by many grass-roots Republicans.

Her husband is Todd Palin, an oil production operator on Alaska's North Slope.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/08/29/palin.republican.vp.candidate/index.html