not for faint-hearted

glassgowkiss

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think every American should see these photos. If more people saw this cra@$#p maybe we would finally leave that pile of dirt in the mideast.

Right after they look at photos of terrorist victims? You know compare them side by side. Why, we could show all the bloody pieces of the victims pulled out from the rubble of the twin towers. And every time someone opens their pie-hole about Israeli Zionists, why not make them look at some nice photos of the pieces of meat and blood splattered all over the pavement of some city in Israel. Just to help them get proper perspective to form a policy, you know?

Let's also make all anti-death penalty folks look at graphic murder scene photos, and pro-death penalty folks watch executions. Just to formulate a proper opinion.

Then we could move on to photos of aborted fetuses - you know, so folks could properly make up their mind on abortion!

:wave:

I think every American should see these photos. If more people saw this cra@$#p maybe we would finally leave that pile of dirt in the mideast.

Right after they look at photos of terrorist victims? You know compare them side by side. Why, we could show all the bloody pieces of the victims pulled out from the rubble of the twin towers. And every time someone opens their pie-hole about Israeli Zionists, why not make them look at some nice photos of the pieces of meat and blood splattered all over the pavement of some city in Israel. Just to help them get proper perspective to form a policy, you know?

Let's also make all anti-death penalty folks look at graphic murder scene photos, and pro-death penalty folks watch executions. Just to formulate a proper opinion.

Then we could move on to photos of aborted fetuses - you know, so folks could properly make up their mind on abortion!

icon_shesaid.gif

so what exactly 9/11 has do do with iraq, koniu? so btw where is bin laden?

why don't you live in poland?

That's a great question, how did you come to live in the US Bob? I'm genuinely interested. I live near all the Poles in my town, and it's great to go to the secret Polish dinner spot and hear them all talking in Polish and see pictures of Polish heroes and Generals on the wall I've never heard of. I always drink Zweibek beer, the Porter kicks my ass, and buy something Polish before I leave, like a liter of fruit drink or an interesting chocolate bar, the family loves it. They got a Perogi, sausage, stuffed cabbage, and Hunter stew (called Vigo, bad spelling) combo plate that is like $6.00 - stuffs ya full, and rules. Mostly it's the 13% beer that ya remember, that and the kind folks. Very gracious. The owners son works there, is my sons age, and has just finished High school and pulled a 4.0.

How did you come to live here Bob? Bet it's a great story, I have a good one of how we moved from Colorado, but I bet yours is better.

Бідний Рогоз - той чує дзвін а не знає де й він.

han lever, bra, og bor i en hule

WTF, Tokogirl, you speak Polish now, too? Shite, I'm 50% Polak and don't know a word of it.

BTW, the link works fine for me, but the connection is reeeeeeeeeeealy sloooooooooooooow.

And I've seen similar pictures from as far back as WWI. Nothing new to see here. War is hell.

WTF, Tokogirl, you speak Polish now, too? Shite, I'm 50% Polak and don't know a word of it.

BTW, the link works fine for me, but the connection is reeeeeeeeeeealy sloooooooooooooow.

And I've seen similar pictures from as far back as WWI. Nothing new to see here. War is hell.

No, it is Norwegian!

So, being 50% Polish isn't going to help.

All soldiers I have spoken with are usually not wanting to chat about their war experiences or say very little about it. They did what they were called to do just as soldiers from other countries do.