Blue Angels

Toast

And if those "others" are living here, then they can STFU or go home. That was the question posed in the thread - what do refuges living here who may be "victims" of US "terror" think of us. Fuck them.

i am sure your parents or grandparent are really proud of you asshole. yeah- fuck them!

just don't hit me with your purse

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I took my nephew to see the B.A.s today. I wanted him to watch the wishful splendor of a fading empire's death throes.

The aerobat immediately following the Angels damn near upstaged them. That crazy fucker did the wildest flying I've ever witnessed.

don't worry, your heart will fail before you see the demise of america you fat fuckicon_ThingyAmimation.gif

I took my nephew to see the B.A.s today. I wanted him to watch the wishful splendor of a fading empire's death throes.

The aerobat immediately following the Angels damn near upstaged them. That crazy fucker did the wildest flying I've ever witnessed.

don't worry, your heart will fail before you see the demise of america you fat fuckicon_ThingyAmimation.gif

link

you shouldn't spew so fast without facts fader.

I grew up in Seattle going to Seafair and watcing the Blue Angels down on the lake each year. As a result, I've been conditioned to be wowed by then since I was a kid.

In this age of global rampage and the terror we impose on other nations, either through outright aggression or through arms sales to those who do the same, we have lots of refugees who've relocated to our area.

I wonder how they react to the howl of these jets that may have been a signal in an earlier time to death of loved ones.

Anyway, something to ponder...

Fuck off.

Better yet, go watch the sky on a bombing range somewhere. Ponder the blue sky. Think about how for some sad fuck that's the last thing he's going to see - thanks to jets like that. Life's a bitch.

Fuckhead.

Bob.

Somebody around here hasn't gotten laid in a while.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

And if those "others" are living here, then they can STFU or go home. That was the question posed in the thread - what do refuges living here who may be "victims" of US "terror" think of us. Fuck them.

i am sure your parents or grandparent are really proud of you asshole. yeah- fuck them!

They respected and loved the nation they came to, rather than shit on it - unlike you, you worthless fuckwad. :wave:

I didn't read beyond the first few posts....so take that as it is.

But I just want to say that THE BLUE ANGELS FUCKING ROCK!!!!!

I have not missed them since I moved to Seattle. I love them. I will never miss them--they are the best show ever. I love them. I want to be a Blue Angel when I grow up. Did I tell you that I love them?

I love it when they fly overhead and it makes my insides scream and my nipples get hard. I love them when they fly in such a tight formation I just can't believe that one of them doesn't get jetwashed right out of the sky. I love them when they vector thrust right over the water.

It is my life goal to one day be in a boat on the log boom during one of their shows. Come to think of it, I'd buy a fucking boat just for that. A small one probably, but I'd still get one! I love the Blue Angels.

Fortunately, you have no spawn of your own. Good news any way you look at it.

can your mom still pawn? maybe she should try again, since this one turned out to be an intellectual dud.

can your mom still pawn? maybe she should try again, since this one turned out to be an intellectual dud.

because we all know the intellectual requirements of pawning.

because we all know the intellectual requirements of pawning.

now it's obvious you have never spend any time in the SE of the good old usa...

I didn't read beyond the first few posts....so take that as it is.

But I just want to say that THE BLUE ANGELS FUCKING ROCK!!!!!

I have not missed them since I moved to Seattle. I love them. I will never miss them--they are the best show ever. I love them. I want to be a Blue Angel when I grow up. Did I tell you that I love them?

I love it when they fly overhead and it makes my insides scream and my nipples get hard. I love them when they fly in such a tight formation I just can't believe that one of them doesn't get jetwashed right out of the sky. I love them when they vector thrust right over the water.

It is my life goal to one day be in a boat on the log boom during one of their shows. Come to think of it, I'd buy a fucking boat just for that. A small one probably, but I'd still get one! I love the Blue Angels.

will you throw a party on your boat? I'll bring some scotch and help grill :)