He`s Back!

G-spotter

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

speaking of which...anyone see the BASE accident on the Chief a few days ago? Guy did a triple somersault....popped his chute....and he slammed into wall, chute deflated.....he tumbled 50m before the chute reinflated and he rode it down to the new lot. He ended up in the hospital with a broken ankle and was treated for shock.

Way to keep it together :tup:

speaking of which...anyone see the BASE accident on the Chief a few days ago? Guy did a triple somersault....popped his chute....and he slammed into wall, chute deflated.....he tumbled 50m before the chute reinflated and he rode it down to the new lot. He ended up in the hospital with a broken ankle and was treated for shock.

? By getting extremely lucky to not die?

Doug Spinks got out of the hoosegow awhile back, only did a couple years for that huge coke bust. I think there was some irregularity in the trial, I don't really recall the details, but I think he was more the mule than the kingpin.

He was in the news this spring when his horse (yep) was stolen, something having to do with debts and such. I did a double take when I heard his name on Public Radio. They didn't mention his other animal interests though. link Don't worry, it's work safe, they don't even use the word "bestiality."

Do you skydive or BASE josh?

Luck definately played a part I'm sure....but I was more speaking of having the skill to fly himself to a safe landing in a difficult LZ surrounded by trees and powerlines in-spite of numerous injuries.

Do you skydive or BASE josh?

Luck definately played a part I'm sure....but I was more speaking of having the skill to fly himself to a safe landing in a difficult LZ surrounded by trees and powerlines in-spite of numerous injuries.

Yup, and I bungee jump. And paraglide. And parasail. And I do every other trendy sport that the chix dig!

Actualy, no, j/k, i do none of that shit. I likely would have ended up in the powerlines for sure. :)

everything is determinism. do you think it was skill that you're here? was your dad so skilled as to fire one special round and your mom so skilled as to catch it with her egg???? no.

god made you. god spared the base jumper. god will make you respond to my post.

everything is determinism. do you think it was skill that you're here? was your dad so skilled as to fire one special round and your mom so skilled as to catch it with her egg???? no.

Determinism has nothing to do with Christianity as I understand it.

Why would you twist the truth so?

Do you work for Satan?

Why would you twist the truth so?

Do you work for Satan?

What do you expect? Satan pays well. But payback is hell.

You will understand better when you move to meat from milk.

Keep reading little one.

And ask lots of questions.

So, you feel stuck, plateaued...and threatened. Don't fret, predestination will see you through this phase as a worldly suckling to the epiphanous digestion of ethereal substance.

or, not.