John Frieh

RuMR

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like most people feel my contributions dont make up for my posting style/attitude and cc would be better off with out me.

What, are you just trolling for some love and affection? Rudy's just a gang of one, pay him no mind, I like you just the way you are.

Sounds like most people feel my contributions dont make up for my posting style/attitude and cc would be better off with out me.

What, are you just trolling for some love and affection? Rudy's just a gang of one, pay him no mind, I like you just the way you are.

yeah, and if my school's internet filter wouldn't block the youtubes i'd even provide a video of billy joel to serenade you "don't go changing"

more like gang of 0.5

yeah, and if my school's internet filter wouldn't block the youtubes i'd even provide a video of billy joel to serenade you "don't go changing"

consider it done...

cM-7Q9kpfGs

Edited by snoboy

well, then detart me, ya little skirt-paddled trollop

Ahhhhhhhhh, I see. Thanks snoboy. I did not know that you didn't need the url portion in a Utube address. I is now ejumacated.

someone should put that little tidbit in the FAQ, cuz I know I've seen a lot of peeps get all befuddled about the same problem on this here board.

more like gang of 0.5

not sideways...more like 2