Bulimia?

suckbm

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your body will absorb the sugars very rapidly. Even if you spew a good amount of bile, a fair portion of the calories will already be absorbed.

I found peanuts and sunflower seeds to curb the munchie craving. When I have a candy binge, a stairmaster session is to repent.

Is it considered bulimia if you throw up the junk food you eat and keep down the healthy stuff in order to lose weight for rock climbing?

I hope this questiong was in jest. If you have to ask for reals, your thought processes are already messed up enough you may want to consider seeking therapy. eating disorders are no joke.

Edited by Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer

Coming from suckbm, I'd have to think it was in jest.

I've only met him once, but I think he's kidding.

I am heading back in to therapy myself(this very evening). not for bulimia but i have struggled with eating disorders in the past. with all of the upheaval in my life due to other health issues, the food thing has become an issue again. i think for some people food is the drug of choice. if i could just not eat and not die, i think i would be okay.

how can you not like to EAT??? man...food frickin' ROCKS!

it is not that i dont like to eat. I LOVE TO EAT. too much. it is a drug for me as much as booz is for others. but i can't just walk away from food. when people use AA to quit drinking they learn to avoid temptation. I can't avoid so i have to learn some other way to moderate my food intake. My momma was bulimic and dieted constently and my dad didn't really eat. i learned bad bad food habits. I am at 152lbs right now. at 5'5" that is more than i want to weigh. I miss being able to work out all the time and i miss my muscles.

a REAL cascade hardman will eat anything that's free

if you do puke, make sure to bring a baggie along and package it up,

you can freezedry it and use it for bivy food later

rehydrate in your jetboil and slurp it back down

and its partly pre-digested so faster energy! :crosseye:

that is exactly the thought process that is making me fat. I am a hard man at heart and a soft body on the outside damn it all :moondance::brew::hcluv: