I HAT E MY FUCKING JOB...

RuMR

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who really loves their job? rumr your just a whiny little bitch :wave:

I sorta fell into my job and i totaly love what i do. it isn't rock star type work but i feel satisfied when i have helped someone or corrected a situation.

the problem is that i'm completely overwhelmed, can't get stuff done fast enough...and our department head won't hire more people...constant overtime week in week out...i missed a winter ski trip with my family, i missed a spring break with my family, jeezus fuckin' christ...i can hardly find time to go to a gym for an hour a flikin' week...

oh, and pink...you're a total fuckin' punk bitch...

and cheam...dig it while you can, man...i used to frame when i was going to college...i loved it...

the problem is that i'm completely overwhelmed, can't get stuff done fast enough...and our department head won't hire more people...constant overtime week in week out...i missed a winter ski trip with my family, i missed a spring break with my family, jeezus fuckin' christ...i can hardly find time to go to a gym for an hour a flikin' week...

oh, and pink...you're a total fuckin' punk bitch...

and cheam...dig it while you can, man...i used to frame when i was going to college...i loved it...

there is this place in the working world where you get a decent wage and are not too responsible. I am living there right now. once you get past that point you are past it and your life is work.

Hang in there. It's all for the kids. BTW you could easily get an "emergency certification" and become a math teacher. That's how the State of Washington responds to a crisis/shortage in the math-ed labor market, instead of paying a competitive wage. Imagine getting paid for 7.5 hours/day when you're working 10-12 hours! The beautiful thing is that your job would be absolutely secure...since NOBODY wants to do it! Rudy, YOU could make the difference in the life of one student (although the other 29 don't give a flying f%&k).

Public school. Too much public, not enough school.