awesome!

RuMR

me having an opinion on this is similiar to an ameoba having an opinion on marxist-leninism - it's a matter of concern for an entirely different order of creature, and thus i'm benignly indifferent - it's kinda fun to hear a bunch of other folks get excited about it though, and it'd certainly be awesome to have seen it done in person

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Raindawg can still weigh in soon with a groupie post....

What happened a bit later right after my post? Who made the call...Who made this call BABBBY! Who's yer daddy? Whooo friggan whoooo!

Look, even lil Dawg, who is already embarking on his new job as an Sport bolter-setter looks happy at Big Dawgs predictably quotient. Don't ya think??

Lil_Dawg1.jpg

Yah....all the pseudo-egalitarians out there don't hold women to the same standard in climbing.

I would recommend avoiding watching that You-tube post of her "Working" that aid roof at Smith for months Dawg, AFTER it had been done on aid many times, then after it was Rap bolted, then after it was toproped into submission, then after that it got "worked" good for a few months to become a free route. I can see your standard in women (or as this was a LaSportiva press release to support their "sponsored" climber, your standards in press releases) is higher than that!

:lmao:

Is there something wrong about getting excited when a woman does something that has maybe been done by a man before but not by a woman?

Yah....all the pseudo-egalitarians out there don't hold women to the same standard in climbing.

Same standard of ethics and style. In terms of physical attributes differences still exist.

Regardless of gender or time working the route 5.14 trad ranks as an accomplishment in my book. And for that matter so does onsight 5.13a on gear.

I'm not really sure what your argument is other than being contrarian.

that's a rad little tool there, baby!

Yes sir, it is. The actual term "Rad", however, is reserved for drilling out a pipe in the rock at the top of a brand new route to toke away :toad:, thus achieving, once again, the Double Dawg wack-a-thon tri-fecta rim shot. :ass::lmao: Probably the pics will further clarify this complex thing. May I also add that this may be a "Rain"ny feeling for the Dawg, however, said rain, in this case, is yellow. Reference bait link

Now, who's got a pipe screen sitting around they can spare:-)

Think about it...

5 months of rehearsal. I'd be more impressed if she walked up to it and made it happen.

5.14 isn't cutting edge anymore.

People make a big deal out of it because she's a gurl. Loads of other folks are climbing 5.14. If she wasn't a gurl, would this even be a some sort of "huge" story?

Otherwise, nice effort.

fyi, most likely it is a cutting edge in this type of climbing. but this post just shows you are jizz gurgling fuckface. my advice: go suck some dicks- don't bother writing about the subject you have no clue.

Think about it...

5 months of rehearsal. I'd be more impressed if she walked up to it and made it happen.

People make a big deal out of it because she's a gurl. Loads of other folks are climbing 5.14. If she wasn't a gurl, would this even be a some sort of "huge" story?

Otherwise, nice effort.

fyi, most likely it is a cutting edge in this type of climbing. but this post just shows you are jizz gurgling fuckface. my advice: go suck some dicks- don't bother writing about the subject you have no clue.

That just made my day. Good stuff Bob. Way to set the shit straight!

Think about it...

diminishing a trad 14c, while sitting at a desk spraying on a computer, unbelievable.

right now i'd be happy to have my abilities justify getting my rack out of the garage. 5.14 anything trad is impressive no matter the gender. raindawg, i just want to know what exactly would impress you? you seem to slag on everything anyone does.

right now i'd be happy to have my abilities justify getting my rack out of the garage. 5.14 anything trad is impressive no matter the gender. raindawg, i just want to know what exactly would impress you?

5 months of rehearsal doesn't.

You seem to slag on everything anyone does.

Not so. There is a pattern to my discontent. Much of it involves environmentally dubious "sport-climbing" and secondly, it's stylistic practices, some of which have been incorporated into trad-climbing(e.g. hangdogging, seige-climbing - like the above 5 month exercise ). 5.14 trad crack...nice effort; siege climbing, however, doesn't impress me.