Wa State Caucus

olyclimber

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MattP's oft-repeated tactic (and yours apparently) is to change the subject. A criticism was made of someone - a poster - a real person here ADMITTING to undermining our election process. And your and MattP's response is to say that some dude somewhere allegedly is undermining the process, blah blah blah. So, assuming that that blog is "correct" and your "fact" is true, then your argument is what exactly? Two wrongs make a fucking right? I call bullshit on that.

As for black vs. white - the FACTS are that both "sides" are doing all kinds of shit to subvert the process across the country, including your beloved, innocent-as-driven-snow Dems. I reject all shenanigans uniformly and want them all corrected but will not be focusing on ONE SIDE EXCLUSIVELY as the lefties on this side continuously do, nor will I be lead around by the nose following are your little links and blogs and whatever. That tactic might work for lawyers in court as they badger a witness, but not for me in a free-form forum. Sorry.

So where's your apology, douchebag?

I'd gladly weigh my record for posting "morally" or "about morality" on this website against yours, Mr. Fairweather, but I really didn't intend to start down that road but only to point out that you really did outdo yourself with the obnoxious in this thread. Let's take it back a notch: I think we should probably just get on with the business of talking about politics. Do you think that liberals are more prone to cheating in elections than conservatives?

Motor Voter is a registration process whereby a person applying for a driver's license registers to vote at the same time. No proof of citizenship required. Passed by Dems and promoted by liberals. Are you going to answer my question directly? Should non-citizens living in the US be allowed to vote? Try responding directly--and not with a question.

Edited by Fairweather

Actually the term "morality" is pretty much totally irrelevant when you are talking about Republicans. After all, you are talking about group of people who invaded a sovereign country who had done noting to us, killed their leaders and several hundred thousand of their citizens and destroyed their infrastructure, for what? To give them them "democracy", to take their natural resources? WTF

Actually the term "morality" is pretty much totally irrelevant when you are talking about Republicans. After all, you are talking about group of people who invaded a sovereign country who had done noting to us, killed their leaders and several hundred thousand of their citizens and destroyed their infrastructure, for what? To give them them "democracy", to take their natural resources? WTF

Kool-AidMan.jpg

Can you possibly understand that I didn't know what you were talking about?

No, a non-citizen doesn't or at least shouldn't get a vote. I'm sure you really wondered what my answer would be, and now I hope I've cleared that up.

But I still don't really understand you. Is this really a problem? How many legitimate voters would be prevented from voting if they had to show a birth certificate or passport as compared to how many illegitimate ones would be able to vote if they could use a wider variety of forms of ID to register to vote? That IS what you are talking about, isn't it?

I'd gladly weigh my record for posting "morally" or "about morality" on this website against yours, Mr. Fairweather, but I really didn't intend to start down that road but only to point out that you really did outdo yourself with the obnoxious in this thread. Let's take it back a notch: I think we should probably just get on with the business of talking about politics. Do you think that liberals are more prone to cheating in elections than conservatives?

I put forward Maylou as exhibit A.