Wa State Caucus

olyclimber

Wrong is wrong chuckie - this is wrong. Rush should be ashamed of this stunt. It's complete and total bullshit.

Rush = Marylou :tdown:

Rush Limbaugh is a fucking douche bag for saying shit like this.

That's it?! That's all? After all the storm and fury for two fucking days about a single individual treasonously bringing down the entire system! Visigoths and Vandals at the gates! Cunt! The end of democracy! After all that, this is what we're hearing? Hold on, I'm sorry, MaryLou of CC.com equals Rush Limbaugh? Nationally syndicated with a bully pulpit reaching millions of listeners, with the ability to mobilize thousands? Equals? If there was ever any doubt before that you two are the biggest wankers around, your "apology" cinches it. Thanks. :fahq:

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wrong is wrong chuckie - this is wrong. Rush should be ashamed of this stunt. It's complete and total bullshit.

Rush = Marylou :tdown:

Rush Limbaugh is a fucking douche bag for saying shit like this.

That's it?! That's all? After all the storm and fury for two fucking days about a single individual treasonously bringing down the entire system! Visigoths and Vandals at the gates! Cunt! The end of democracy! After all that, this is what we're hearing? Hold on, I'm sorry, MaryLou of CC.com equals Rush Limbaugh? Nationally syndicated with a bully pulpit reaching millions of listeners, with the ability to mobilize thousands? Equals? If there was ever any doubt before that you two are the biggest wankers around, your "apology" cinches it. Thanks. :fahq:

1) Rush isn't here. Marylou is.

2) Nobody is defending Rush here. Marylou was defending her actions, and others were supporting her.

When everyone agrees, there's not much to say, now is there?

The fact is you fucks were expecting FW and myself to be hypocrites and defend Rush. Sorry to disappoint you. Wrong is wrong, and Rush is no different than Marylou in this case.

Hold on, I'm sorry, MaryLou of CC.com equals Rush Limbaugh? Nationally syndicated with a bully pulpit reaching millions of listeners, with the ability to mobilize thousands? Equals?

It's just that I would think, given your fire and brimstone rantings when one single individual threatens to take a particular action, you might muster a little bit more than this meepish admonishment for a media demogogue inciting thousands of his followers to take the same action en masse. But hey, partisan hypocrisy's all in a day's work around here, right?

Hold on, I'm sorry, MaryLou of CC.com equals Rush Limbaugh? Nationally syndicated with a bully pulpit reaching millions of listeners, with the ability to mobilize thousands? Equals?

It's just that I would think, given your fire and brimstone rantings when one single individual threatens to take a particular action, you might muster a little bit more than this meepish admonishment for a media demogogue inciting thousands of his followers to take the same action en masse. But hey, partisan hypocrisy's all in a day's work around here, right?

whatever, dude - you are grasping for straws. :ass:

whatever, dude - you are grasping for straws. :ass:

Not really. You clearly have some kind of hard on for Marylou.

I'd say the hard on is for Rush - no other explanation for the absurdity of comparing the benign actions of an individual to a call to action by a loon with millions of similarly-addled listeners.

2) Nobody is defending Rush here. Marylou was defending her actions, and others were supporting her.

When everyone agrees, there's not much to say, now is there?

Except that Marylou never acted, all she did was successfully yank the chains of a couple of junk yard dogs, who sat up and begged for more on command like the little bitches they are.

Dumbasses.

don't get too much enjoyment out of this guys. it just looks bad. :(

i'm not saying anyone is right or that negative things said about you or anyone are accurate, its just that the whole "put each other down thing" is pretty sad. i know it isn't going to end because i don't like it, but consider that you could rise above your adversaries rhetoric.

this is for everyone involved here, and not because of one particular post or person...its just the cumulative crap that perhaps even i have been a part of.

this is for everyone involved here, and not because of one particular post or person...its just the cumulative crap that perhaps even i have been a part of.

hi porter. could you please post the steaming pile animated gif, now? :grin:

is that not what these character bashing exchanges are?

don't get too much enjoyment out of this guys. it just looks bad. :(

i'm not saying anyone is right or that negative things said about you or anyone are accurate, its just that the whole "put each other down thing" is pretty sad. i know it isn't going to end because i don't like it, but consider that you could rise above your adversaries rhetoric.

STFU, you whiny green little, bat-eared, piece of Washington State Cah-Cah!

• 4 weeks later...