CC.COM FINANCIAL PUNDITS STEP UP

olyclimber

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm finding my investments in panty futures to be quite profitable.

I'm keeping out of the financial sector advice and stock tipping industry and maybe I'll do better in the cow tipping industry instead. The other day I talked up Apple. Yesterday they posted record profits and "guidance" of 29 perent qtr over qtr increase in profits and the stock dropped as low as $29.00 a share off the prev days close, or over 15% off today at it's low.

I'm in STFU mode.

But I'll talk about panties.

The other day I talked up Apple. Yesterday they posted record profits and "guidance" of 29 perent qtr over qtr increase in profits and the stock dropped as low as $29.00 a share off the prev days close, or over 15% off today at it's low.

I told you to sale around 200 but you starting saying whining about capital gains...

IMO grab some apple, intel and google stock now while its cheap... it will go back up...

I'm finding my investments in panty futures to be quite profitable.

I'm keeping out of the financial sector advice and stock tipping industry and maybe I'll do better in the cow tipping industry instead. The other day I talked up Apple. Yesterday they posted record profits and "guidance" of 29 perent qtr over qtr increase in profits and the stock dropped as low as $29.00 a share off the prev days close, or over 15% off today at it's low.

I'm in STFU mode.

But I'll talk about panties.

In Economic terms forever is 20 years. I am at least 18 years from retierment, or two years short of forever. I have seen the market drop before and I expect to see it drop again at least two or three more times before I retire.

I ain't worried about the stock market. it does this.

Get an appraiser who will "hit the number" and take out a home equity loan that you use to fund the purchase of several cash-flow negative investment properties with no-doc, neg-am, I/O, 2/28, option-ARM loans with significant prepayment penalties and your prosperity is guaranteed.

IMO grab some apple, intel and google stock now while its cheap... it will go back up...

Well I heard ya John but I wasn't listening.... :lmao: my bad... Which means I'll really be listening closely next time:-)

I don't see an announcement of record profits and increased future financial projections as well resulting or coinciding with a stock dump often, but I'm hanging in for the long haul anyway...as these phones go into various countries, the potential market is huge!

Now, not to be a contrarian, but another buddy tells me to NEVER bet on a company who is in a market space Microsoft is getting into. (Google)

Intel rules BTW, but Peter Lynch says that a company that is toooooo huge or big cannot get you multiples on investment. So, Microsoft is a great company, Intel is a great company: but.....

BTW, own up...besides me, who here jumped on a few shares of Lucent (now Alactel) before Cisco decided to jump in that space and disrupted that company in a huge way? cough*cough* :blush:

NO investment advise from Moi.

Buying opportunities are just around the corner.

Buy the rumour, sell the news.

Rumours of a economic stimulus package are abounding but what will it actually be? What will Wall Street think about the final plan? Jan-Feb are often the time for big dives and we have been needing a correction.

So far we have nothing for a economic stimulus. When something hits the street, we will head for the bottom then bounce.

Unless we don't. Then we will be in a recession. Then buy gold.

I am still sitting on my cash.

My 2 cents.