Ok now a little quiz

Peter_Puget

No cheating! ie no googling.

The following are four quotes from three Presidential candidates. Name the candidate who said it!

“You know that we can’t afford four more years of the same divisive food fight in Washington that’s about scoring political points instead of solving problems; that’s about tearing your opponents down instead of lifting this country up.”

“You know what’s wrong, Washington is obsessed with scoring points, not solving problems.”

I’m going to reject the ugly politics of the past, where people felt like they could get ahead by tearing down their opponents.”

”I saw many signs in this campaign. Some of them were not friendly. Some were very friendly. But the one that touched me the most was — a teenager held up the sign `bring us together.’ And that will be the great objective of this administration, at the outset, to bring the American people together.”

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No cheating! ie no googling.

The following are four quotes from three Presidential candidates. Name the candidate who said it!

“You know that we can’t afford four more years of the same divisive food fight in Washington that’s about scoring political points instead of solving problems; that’s about tearing your opponents down instead of lifting this country up.” Obama

“You know what’s wrong, Washington is obsessed with scoring points, not solving problems.”George W

I’m going to reject the ugly politics of the past, where people felt like they could get ahead by tearing down their opponents.”George W

”I saw many signs in this campaign. Some of them were not friendly. Some were very friendly. But the one that touched me the most was — a teenager held up the sign `bring us together.’ And that will be the great objective of this administration, at the outset, to bring the American people together.”Nixon

How about these? All by the same guy. OK, its unknown if he authored them, but they appeared in a publication from a group that uses his name.

opinion polls consistently show only about 5% of blacks have sensible political opinions

if you have ever been robbed by a black teen-aged male, you know how unbelievably fleet-footed they can be

Order was only restored in L.A. when it came time for the blacks to pick up their welfare checks three days after rioting began

If you live in a major city, and can leave, do so. If not, but you can have a rural retreat, for investment and refuge, buy it

Edited by TheJiggler