What is your cure for a hangover?

sirwoofalot

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i also used to be fond of the drop 2 alka seltzer in a glass of water, drink and eat a banana before bed (assuming you're not about to puke). now i'm just too lazy for that so its bacon.

hands up...who is hung over this morning?

oh, and good morning kevbone

Edited by minx

We lit off "flaming ballz with sharp reports" last night until the cops showed up. No problem officer, we were out of ammo anyway.

One tonic water and two Perriers, properly consumed with pinky aloft, doth not a hangover bring, but I'm still tired from that stupid snowshoe trip.

Edited by tvashtarkatena

Well, this morning, after drinking way too much red wine, running a 5K and jumping in Lake Washington seemed to do it. But it was a temporary cure. If I hadn't already paid for the race, my lazy ass would have gone back to bed and slept the morning away. Happy New Year by the way!

But, if I can manage, the drunk munchies before I fall asleep always helps. And if I wake up early in the morning to go pee, I usually drink a glass or two of water, eat a slice of bread, take two advil and one tums. Then it is back to bed.

Last time I checked, alcohol gives you a hangover if drunk faster than the average liver can process it (about a drink an hour). Wives tales about which form of booze produces the worst hangovers are usually just that. It's really about rate and quantity of alcohol consumed, the form matters little.

Edited by tvashtarkatena

bacon

3 egg scramble with ham and cheese hashbrowns toast and a side of gravy. big glass of OJ and some gut bomb coffee and i am GOLDEN :cool:

If bacon is the cure for a hangover, then what the hell did you do last night :noway:

I of course was a lame ass and went to bed early to go skiing early on New Years. I'm officially learning to Tele now :P I didn't kill anyone (myself included) and am only limping today from sore muscles and not joint injuries :tup: Of course I got stuck for 3 hrs in the freakin traffic jam on the way back from Stevens :anger:

hands up...who is hung over this morning?

Not me. We went to bed early and hit the slopes. Small crowds with all the drunks sleeping in. :grin:

HELLZ YEAH!!! Whenever I go out, I get a beer, and just hold it all night. That way, I don't get any shit for being a light weight, and I'm up shredding the backcountry for hours before all the alcoholics even wake up!