Legend of the Ronny

olyclimber

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You need your fuckin' head slapped, 13. Clever that the author of your photo doesn't draw a bead on the presidents head like most of your buddies would. I guess he's already heard that knock on his door? No matter; you don't hunt pheasant with a rifle and scope, and you certainly don't "capture" anyone with the same. Yes - we all know President Bush was reading to children when he found out about the terrorist attacks. Do you really have anything to add?

The moderators here seem very concerned about "scaring people away" from this site with hostile dialogue, but they give death wish/threats against the president and shit like yours a pass time after time. Unreal.

Edited by Fairweather

George W. Bush admitted he was guilty of a fly-by shooting when he mistakenly killed a bird that is on the protected-species list. Bush received a $130 misdemeanor fine. "I killed a killdee," confessed Bush, who was hunting with a borrowed 20-gauge shotgun on the opening day of dove season. "I thought it was a dove." What Bush actually killed was a killdeer, known colloquially as a killdee because that is the cry the tiny plover makes.

Asked the difference between a killdee and a killdeer, Bush said, "One’s dead and one’s alive." (Houston Chronicle, 9/2/94

Since you've only been around these parts since '06, it's understandable that you've missed a few things. Feel free to search out the threads on your own. Dr Flash Amazing suggested "putting a couple rounds into Bush's head" a few years back. Tvashtarketena espoused this sentiment almost verbatim more recently. Viendra7 has expressed similar wishes on multiple occasions.

That sort of thing is clearly hyperbole, I find it far more disturbing when posters here advocate violence towards other board members.

Fairweather, if you honestly feel that someone here is a sincere threat towards the President, any President, I would urge you to contact the Secret Service immediately.

If you can't appreciate the similarity of the "deer in headlights" look on your president's face, and his non-response when the United States was under attack on September 11, 2001, that would be your problem, not mine.

If the mods don't like the pic, I encourage them to remove it. Just a silly photo of a silly man on an internet message board - nothing more.

However, I think it might be far more productive if you'd just turn off your computer and take a walk outside for a few hours.

Happy New Year!

Nice try. Your unmatched ability to weave Bush hatred into every word you write here denies you the right to now claim you were simply posting simile. Regardless, you should consider how posting a picture of an American President in the cross hairs of a rifle scope promotes a positive dialog in any way, shape, or form.

Especially since it didn't follow the original concept and thought 13, which was, in case you are asleep, that everyone is trying to position themselves to be something which they are not as the election unfolds, ie, to pull the wool over our eyes.

BTW 13, was the original "joke" suppose to be that Chaney was holding that weapon?

If Bush, or any future president is assassinated, "funny" pictures like the one you posted will be regarded as part of the enabling process.

I edited pic, and anxiously await the replacement of your "funny" avatar pic, which is clearly part of the enabling process of a nuclear holocaust.

Who knows how the terrorists reading cc.com will interpret your mushroom cloud? Now be a good little neocon and get rid of that dangerous avatar!

I do think its cute that you try to distinguish "advocacy for the assassination of an individual" as somehow more egregious than enabling nuclear holocaust.

StupidPeopleLarge.jpg