Best present?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, I didn't get any presents, but I DID get some $$. I used it to buy myself a waterproof MP3 player that I can wear while swimming laps. The cool part(aside from finally being able to listen to music to pass the boring time in the pool), is that it uses bone conduction for sound transmission--no earphones.

The reviews on it have been pretty good; I can't wait til it arrives! :moondance:

Sexy, huh?

fi_130013.jpg

I scrambled the ridge for the view, strictly class 3 on some wierd wind hollowed stuff. The beach was littered with pumice, small stones the waves would leave at the high wave mark sitting on top of the sand, including some fist size stones that also floated. My big climbing coup for the trip, aside from some memory lane sandstone sea cliff bouldering in San Diego, was a 20' 5.8 handcrack in a rocky pass about an hour south of that beach. Delicious wrist locks that made it a reasonable tennis shoe ascent.

This being the Cafe Sensitivioso, I suppose it's appropriate to tell of my best present, which was a greeting card.

the front cover read:

"to my one and only: To love you is to have all that I need in the world..."

the inside read:

"And to be loved by you is all I could ever want."

• 1 year later...
So, I didn't get any presents, but I DID get some $$. I used it to buy myself a waterproof MP3 player that I can wear while swimming laps. The cool part(aside from finally being able to listen to music to pass the boring time in the pool), is that it uses bone conduction for sound transmission--no earphones.

The reviews on it have been pretty good; I can't wait til it arrives! :moondance:

Sexy, huh?

fi_130013.jpg

Keep us posted on how these work out. I swim alot to keep fit through the winter and would be interested if you think they are worth it.