you suck if

glassgowkiss

Since you can clip the first bolt of Barbecue the Pope simply by rocking onto the tippy toes of your size 13 clod hoppers, Letsroll, a cheater stick is of no use to you. In fact carrying a cheater stick would not help your sport climbing at all--I don't think that you'd make it out of the parking lot, as I'm sure Josh would deliver you a Conan-style thrashing with it.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey builder206, you've obviously never climbed in eldorado canyon. I defy ANYONE to onsight the "5.7" Bastille Crack without chalking up first when stepping across from the flake on the first pitch. (Okay, granted, this is probably a ratings rant. Old school grades are different.)

You think cigarette butts are not garbage.

When doing this route attempt with these guys (Art Wiggins/Harvey Miller), Art showed me the top flap of his pack which was jammed full of cig butts, his thoughts on littering were simple, he said "Karma man, Karma"

wiggins.jpg

...if someone calls you up saying they signed for a package that is yours and you should come and get it. and you dont

a) bring over a beer as thanks

b) say whats up, mearly grab and run.

next time i'll just send it back then you'll have to wait a few more weeks for it to cycle to and from the shipper. :ass: