New Nose Speed Record

David Trippett

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd be more impressed if they did it with a pair of underwear over their heads.

Now who is the one making the “knee jerking” comments?

Hey Jack-Donkey....it's my opinion, I'm entitled to it....it's not the same as spewing out some idiotic cliché STATED AS A FACT like "all politicians are dishonest".

In fact, I'm making a point here that such stunts on The Cap'n can be viewed as circus-like, as Everest has become. How about some blind-folds next time? Maybe climb Da Nose in boxing gloves and roller skates. Me? I'd like to see them German guys climbing with underwear over there heads...it would be an EXCITING NEW RECORD! and they wouldn't even have to go particularly fast.

jen.jpg

...it's not the same as spewing out some idiotic cliché STATED AS A FACT like "all politicians are dishonest".

But,......

I thought all politicians WERE dishonest.

Now I'm really confused.

Yosemite is a circus. I agree. They should dismantle some of those attractions to thin out the crowds. :rolleyes:

Maybe take Everest down a couple hundred feet with a bomb so it isn't the highest mnt anymore.

Circus Scmircus. Life sucks. just kill yourself.

Or get over it. Other people are having fun.

I'm making a point here that such stunts on The Cap'n can be viewed as circus-like

Climbing El Cap in under 3 hours is circus like? Wow……I did not think you could be so naive.

And “all politicians are dishonest”…..all of them….every last one of them…..get it?

I'm sure the Huber bros really care about your opinion Raindawg. I know most of the board was very curious as to what you thought about their feat. We are lucky to have you here giving out your opinion so freely!

Concur: it really sounds like sour grapes to me. Just cause you can't do it in 5 days Raindawg isn't a reason to shit on someone else trying and then achieving a fast time.

Although it isn't the reason I climb, I like to get good times up long routes myself, for me though - and know that I couldn't touch that time with a 20 foot pole and a helicopter, which makes it all the more amazing to me.

I'm sure the Huber bros really care about your opinion Raindawg. I know most of the board was very curious as to what you thought about their feat. We are lucky to have you here giving out your opinion so freely!

I'm sure they don't nor do I care if they do. If you don't want opinions, why do you even have this site? Would you prefer that we all agree on everything like good little stormtroopers? I offered an alternate opinion and you don't like it.

it really sounds like sour grapes to me.Just cause you can't do it in 5 days Raindawg isn't a reason to sh*t on someone else trying and then achieving a fast time.

Hey Dr. Phil Jr, amateur psychoanalyst...keep your day job.

Read the above regarding alternate opinions.

P.S. You don't know what you're talking about.