New Nose Speed Record

David Trippett

How do you know if I liked your opinion or not? Maybe I did, maybe I didn't.

Maybe it has something to do with this:

I know most of the board was very curious as to what you thought about their feat. We are lucky to have you here giving out your opinion so freely!

image392.gif

I was paying you a compliment, sourpuss. I value your input.

I bet you do!

CatLaugh.jpg

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

kinda hard to dis it if ya haven't climbed. kinda hard to truly praise it if ya haven't climbed it?

kinda like my incoherent lame ass self telling some english lit major that he is articulate. how the fuck would my stupid rockclimbing lame ass know. the lit major would probably laugh at my unwarranted comment.

Edited by pink

While the Huber's are arguably the better rounded climbers, Hans doesnt seem like a slouch to me:

-Hans holds numerous solo and team speed records on many of Yosemite's classic big wall routes. One of three humans to solo "The Nose" in a day. First and only team of two, (or any number), to have climbed El Cap three times in a day and Half Dome twice in a day. One of eight persons to have climbed The Nose of El Cap and The Regular Route on Half Dome in a day. One of two people to climb alone Half Dome and El Cap in a day. Only person to climb El Capitan twice in a day, solo. Guided first and only blind person ascent of El Cap. 2003 set the speed record on all the legal 14,000 ft peaks in California. Ascended 20 of the classic rock and peak routes, from the "50 Classics of North America" book, in 20 days. Ascended fourteen of the California 14,000 ft peaks in under ten days. Hans has climbed over 60 routes of grade 5.13,(7C+), or higher, repeated one 5.14 and established one 5.14. Hans has also been over 21,500 ft on Acongauga, and over 17,000 feet on Shiveling.

• 8 months later...