Tag, you're it

archenemy

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the fat kids played tag when i was a kid.

they usually lost, but still played. then beat up the scrawny ones.

...the cycle of life

and the funny thing about those fat kids back then is that they were usually pretty damn active playing sports...so their "problem" really was genetic...fit fat kids...one of my best friends was pretty damn tubby but was decent on the soccer field and basketball court and was a pretty good swimmer to boot...i'd say they were healthier then

the ones these days are inactive, mashed potato brained nintendo playin' tv-watchin' turds...like their folks...

Fat kids were a rarity when I was a kid. There might have been one, MAYBE two per class. They were different. Now they are the norm.

I even know a couple of fat climbers - these guys are tubs, but they can haul on the approaches and climb right up the faces. They're better than me (but that's not saying a lot). MOST climbers I know are pretty average or slim, though. After being out on a multi-day trip, one of the first things I think when I show up in the nearest town is "Where did all of these FAT PEOPLE come from?"

But I digress...

I even know a couple of fat climbers - these guys are tubs, but they can haul on the approaches and climb right up the faces. They're better than me (but that's not saying a lot).....

964922049_dfe3f4e24a.jpg

Just hope you don't have to haul them out of a crevasse though!

Muffy's thoughts on all of this...

*banning tag is stupid.

*having kids( okay two at the most and only if you realy realy realy realy realy have to) is stupid.

*if you are going to bother to have children FOR DOGS SAKE spend time with them and make them behave... you can do it.

*people how have kids and want the kids to like them, are stupid.

i don't know what it is but baby making goes in waves. almost every woman i know who is a breeder, is preggers right now. and they do not know each other or come into contact at all. i even had a brief moment of "if i could have another kid it would be neat to have a little girl...*sigh*" but then i came to my sense. It's in the fucking water or something.

*banning tag is stupid.

*having kids( okay two at the most and only if you realy realy realy realy realy have to) is stupid.

*if you are going to bother to have children FOR DOGS SAKE spend time with them and make them behave... you can do it.

i don't know what it is but baby making goes in waves. almost every woman i know who is a breeder, is preggers right now. and they do not know each other or come into contact at all. i even had a brief moment of "if i could have another kid it would be neat to have a little girl...*sigh*" but then i came to my sense. It's in the fucking water or something.

*feed them REAL FOOD.

/just my $0.02

*banning tag is stupid.

*feed them REAL FOOD.

/just my $0.02

i totally agree. the kind that you actually have to cook in on a real stove and takes a table to hold it cus you have a whole pate of REAL FOOD and a GLASS OF MILK.

hey...its the beaver's mom!!! or is it mom's beaver?

:lmao:

i once heard someone say that a woman should be a gardener in the garden, a whore in the bedroom and a lady in the parlor. i take that to most things i do. at the office i am a business woman and when i am being a mother i am a MOM.

*banning tag is stupid.

*feed them REAL FOOD.

/just my $0.02

i totally agree. the kind that you actually have to cook in on a real stove and takes a table to hold it cus you have a whole pate of REAL FOOD and a GLASS OF MILK.

Hey - you don't even have to cook - just skip the processed, microvable, fast-food, etc. and stick with fresh, real food. I keep hearing how the lowest income and inner-city kids are the most obese. They're eating from fast-food places and corner markets - just eating garbage. Raise a kid on Taco Bell and microwave burritos and rotissary hot dogs from 7-11, and they'll spend their lives believing that THAT is FOOD! How many Americans live that way? (Hint: A report just came out that said in NO states has obesity recently decreased.) But hey- Paste a tag on them that says "I'm lovable and I'm capable!", and keep them from playing games that are potentially harmful to their self-esteems! Jesus christ!

(Deep breath)

End of sermon.

Sorry - I digress.

:grin:

Make sure you give them the milk with extra hormones in it. It helps them grow man-tits.

Maybe the fat kids would have a better chance not bein fat if their fat parents didnt think every new diet craze was their ticket to looking like a fitness model. Also even though im sure a few people really have bad genetics to be in shape but fat people say their problem is glandular probably doesnt help show the kids they're in control either.

And ADD was alot less prevalent when people would actually put their kids over their knee instead of taking away their friggin nintendo WI

People are fatter because of larger portions and more processed, particularly fast food.

And ADD is a diagnosable brain disorder that wasn't as 'common' in the 'good ole days' because it hadn't been discovered yet, you moron.

I even know a couple of fat climbers - these guys are tubs, but they can haul on the approaches and climb right up the faces. They're better than me (but that's not saying a lot).....

964922049_dfe3f4e24a.jpg

Just hope you don't have to haul them out of a crevasse though!

Any time you want to challenge this fat fuck for a race up Mailbox Peak, you just let him know. Unless you can beat 79 minutes, however, I'd STFU if I were you.

Edited by tvashtarkatena

Maybe the fat kids would have a better chance not bein fat if their fat parents didnt think every new diet craze was their ticket to looking like a fitness model. Also even though im sure a few people really have bad genetics to be in shape but fat people say their problem is glandular probably doesnt help show the kids they're in control either.

And ADD was alot less prevalent when people would actually put their kids over their knee instead of taking away their friggin nintendo WI

People are fatter because of larger portions and more processed, particularly fast food.

And ADD is a diagnosable brain disorder that wasn't as 'common' in the 'good ole days' because it hadn't been discovered yet, you moron.

Discovered by drug companies?

Wanna ride bikes?

I don't know who that is a picture of, but I consider that a good looking man. I'm all for looking at the young and the restless once in a while, but people with some character and people with healthy attitudes are far more interesting.

Now, for the fat fuck race, we'll have to set some parameters. This requires another thread (as the fat-diet thread is lost somewhere and I ain't looking for it).

hey...its the beaver's mom!!! or is it mom's beaver?

:lmao:

i once heard someone say that a woman should be a gardener in the garden, a whore in the bedroom and a lady in the parlor. i take that to most things i do. at the office i am a business woman and when i am being a mother i am a MOM.

people spend way too much time not being "present" these days.

Including all you wankers reading this :P

I don't know who that is a picture of, but I consider that a good looking man. I'm all for looking at the young and the restless once in a while, but people with some character and people with healthy attitudes are far more interesting.

Now, for the fat fuck race, we'll have to set some parameters. This requires another thread (as the fat-diet thread is lost somewhere and I ain't looking for it).

I'll never call you dumb cunt ever again.

Edited by tvashtarkatena