• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
cj001f

where should I

what about Burien? its like white center, but without the culture. and you can hear the lovely sound of 747s taking off all day.

Burien is pretty sweet...went to a friend parents down there that lived right in the flight path. you had to yell every 6th sentence and you could see the dust rising from the shaking...but they were used to it and didn't mind

I'll settle this: Virtually all of King County and metropolis therein - with the possible exception of Black Diamond - are shit-wasted, rat infested, overpriced, womb-barren, despot-controlled, bumper sticker plastered, grid-locked, smog-stewing collectives with no redeeming qualities of which to speak. Comparing the various "dens" within the sewer does not change the fact that in a sewer you reside.

Tacoma is the shining city on the hill. Put on your sunglasses before you look up.

When I moved to Seattle and found myself beyond the random-violence distribution range of Ponders Corner, Parkland, Tillicum, Hilltop, etc it was a very happy day. Colorado Springs was even better. Never even bothered locking my car there.

no i'll settle this. humans have collectively fouled their own nest (no where more apparent than lovely Tacoma), and turned the earth shit-wasted, rat infested, overpriced, womb-barren, despot-controlled, bumper sticker plastered, grid-locked, smog-stewing collective with no redeeming qualities of which to speak other than the few places that haven't gotten around to strip mining, oil drilling, or logged with no eye to a renewable harvest yet.

Tacoma is the shining city on the hill. Put on your sunglasses before you look up.

I'd have to wear sunglasses to hide my crack-crazed eyes from the law as I commute from Tacoma to Bothell everyday.

thank you cc.com.... I'm back where I started from (sucking on Layton's wind)

You're just bitter because you were too young to get a guided tour of the Asarco plant before it was torn down...

carl, if you're going to work in bothell then you definitely want to stay on the eastside! Kirkland or Bellevue. While you're not at work you can troll for MILFs at Bellevue Square...I know you'll fit right in. Get yourself a pink polo shirt and wear your topsiders without socks. I just know you'll fit right in!

and just tell them that your lexus is in the shop getting performance upgrades and your yacht is in dry dock being fitted with a hottub.

Get yourself a pink polo shirt and wear your topsiders without socks. I just know you'll fit right in!

I already have those :tup:

READING COMPREHENSION!

IF I WANTED TO MOVE SOMEWHERE WITH A MISERABLE COMMUTE ITD BE REVELSTOKE OR BALI!

I don't even know where to begin. Carl's going to find out first hand all the great stuff about Lake City.

My sister and brother in law bought a place in Tacoma. It's nothing high end, but it's pretty nice.

I used to live in Ballard and party in Fremont and Ballard. Ballard used to be really cool back when it was still a spot for the real fishing crowd. I remember a bunch of cool parties at friends places in Fremont back when it was still a fading hippie spot. Sadly both of those places are in decline to yuppie hell.