• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i seldom drink martinis

one or two at the most

three i am under the table

and four i am under the host.

I love martoonis. vodka ones are the best. i especially love the girly ones. Lemon drops are my favorite with vanilla vodka.

I like vodka straight with dinner, with good company. It must be premium stuff, and chilled ice cold. :brew:

Gin is for martinis, and gin and tonics...

Recently I've been sipping Caiparinha's after work. My Brazilian co-worker kept talking up cachaca, I tried it, and like it...

Maybe I read it wrong but do you have a drink every day? Are you concerned about potential health implications?

I've heard meth makes you a better climber.

Except for when you have to stop and pick at your sores when leading. That's the only down side.

I'm talkin' takin' a different "meth".

I'm wit ya, man. I was just throwing in another drug to the cocktail.

Carry on. :yoda:

I've heard meth makes you a better climber.

Except for when you have to stop and pick at your sores when leading. That's the only down side.

What do you call a guy who has been up for 2 weeks?

A two weeker.....Ha...ha...ha.....ha....

i seldom drink martinis

one or two at the most

I love martoonis. vodka ones are the best. i especially love the girly ones. Lemon drops are my favorite with vanilla vodka.

I like vodka straight with dinner, with good company. It must be premium stuff, and chilled ice cold. :brew:

Gin is for martinis, and gin and tonics...

Recently I've been sipping Caiparinha's after work. My Brazilian co-worker kept talking up cachaca, I tried it, and like it...

Maybe I read it wrong but do you have a drink every day? Are you concerned about potential health implications?

Nope. A drink a day is good for you.

Now go lick sack.

“With the exception of a few artisan bars and restaurants, most people might get a 9-to-1 ratio, or just gin,” Audrey said.

A martini is also not a martini without vermouth. What is a cocktail but a blend of disparate elements into a harmonious new whole? We used Noilly Prat Original French Dry vermouth in a proportion of five parts gin to one part vermouth, perhaps a bit more gin than might have been ideal (try 4-to-1), but we wanted to make sure that the gin was featured prominently.

:tup::tup::tup:

I love whiskey.

But I am willing to try the martini thingy. Especially when I feel all faggy like Billygoat. My mom bought me one of those fancy little shakers (she has a thing about buying stuff for my kitchen) and I haven't used it yet. Right now may be the right time--I'll follow a recipe or two...

I love whiskey.

But I am willing to try the martini thingy. Especially when I feel all faggy like Billygoat. My mom bought me one of those fancy little shakers (she has a thing about buying stuff for my kitchen) and I haven't used it yet. Right now may be the right time--I'll follow a recipe or two...

No need to get faggy... those fancy shakers are great for mixing Manhattans, Rob Roys, and Rusty Nails. :grin:

I like whisk(e)ys when it's gloomy, and lighter stuff when it's nice out. Although some whiskys are light enough for summer (e.g. Glenlivet 15 year/oak). Laprhoaig is definitely for winter-time...

i seldom drink martinis

one or two at the most

You're invited to my next dinner party. There's a four-drink-per-guest minimum. :grin:

:grin: sounds like a party :moondance: