G-spotter

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey there G-spotter,

Horses addicted to drugs is no laughing matter! There is something you should know about horses, "they smoke rock!".

It is a serious diesease. I had to send my goats, Marley and Ray to rehab for shooting up heroin all the time! And not to mention my friends' sheep Laticiana and Rowisha were addicted to blow, it completly took over their lives!!!

Just thank the author of this wonderful children's book for bringing this problem out into the open. It is okay to talk about it.

On a side note:

I have one grandmother named Daisy on my father's side of the family.

On my mother's side of the family my grandmother's name was Pansy

Neither of them smoked though. Pansy did blast crows out of the cherry tree with a shotgun. I don't think Daisy ever got the chance since that kind of behavior is frowned on in Seattle.

so i once knew these two chicks who had a lifesized fiberglass horse all painted up with dayglow. they'd throw a lot of wild parties and the horse would always be placed in some prominent spot.

so i asks them once where they got it. they said they were at a party at somebody elses house and there's this horse. so they talk to the host and say "we want the horse, what do you want for it?". the host nods and says we'll talk a little later. a little later they're talking to somebody and realize they're being hooked up for some heroin. wheels turn in their heads. "no, not THAT horse - the other horse - over there!"

162 of 178 people found the following review helpful:

A powerhouse!, May 1, 2007

By Will - See all my reviews

This book really helped me to explain the dangers of drinking and drugs to my kids. The danger is that drugs are bad and will hurt you. My kids now understand that drugs and drinking will hurt you and that you might accidentally take an overdose and die. I highly recommend this book. I also would like to say that I love the characters in this book, James horse is my favorite.

Comment | Was this review helpful to you? (Report this)

79 of 83 people found the following review helpful:

An Epic Tale of Life, Sisterhood and Death, May 5, 2007

By Jafar - See all my reviews

This is the tale of three African American horses (Latawnya, Latoya and Daisy), who leave the stable and get drugs from four white horses (Connie, Chrystal, Jackie and Angie). It is a timely and poignant tale that will leave you laughing, crying, and making scary noises.

It starkly and accurately presents the real dangers horses in black neighborhoods face from Caucasian equine drug pushers; when one of the horses died of a drug overdose, this reviewer wept openly. This is a lesson all children, foals, calves, chicks and cubs must learn before it is too late.

A classic of our time. Get it while you still can.

79 of 83 people found the following review helpful:

An Epic Tale of Life, Sisterhood and Death, May 5, 2007

By Jafar - See all my reviews

This is the tale of three African American horses (Latawnya, Latoya and Daisy), who leave the stable and get drugs from four white horses (Connie, Chrystal, Jackie and Angie). It is a timely and poignant tale that will leave you laughing, crying, and making scary noises.

It starkly and accurately presents the real dangers horses in black neighborhoods face from Caucasian equine drug pushers; when one of the horses died of a drug overdose, this reviewer wept openly. This is a lesson all children, foals, calves, chicks and cubs must learn before it is too late.

A classic of our time. Get it while you still can.

:lmao: