Mind Fuck

cj001f

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been a member for a long time. I just replied today 'cause I was so disgusted with your guys antics. I thought it was a climbing site with useful information. I often log on just read what's going on. And you're always bashing some thing or some body!

Last year, my partner and I were looking for information on Liberty Ridge. We came to this site and we were told that 'maybe the routes too big for us and we should find a littler mountain.' So put that in your Birkenstock and smoke it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, did you climb LR or choke on the advice of others?!

Heat said:

I've been a member for a long time.

Since 06 eh. I think I've been a member since 00, but I'm not a long time member since there are folks who have been regular members for even longer.

In my humble opinion it is possible that you are too much of a pussy to climb Liberty Ridge.

• 3 weeks later...
Well 1st of all, speak ENGLISH. I can only assume it's your native tongue and you're a honkey, so if you can't make a drop of sense, then you probably don't have the mental fortitude to SUCK IT UP AND DON'T BE A PUSSY.

I was speaking 8 Bintang at the time.

Early on, I compartmentalized the fear by carving out a space for it in my small brain. I envisioned taking it all over my back. Really cheezy, but somehow it freed up the rest of my anus to deal with the task at hand. Eventually, my sack shrunk, until it was replaced by a rash.

Now I just look down and swallow and think "That's cool".

Heat said:

I've been a member for a long time.

Since 06 eh. I think I've been a member since 00, but I'm not a long time member since there are folks who have been regular members for even longer.

In my humble opinion it is possible that you are too much of a pussy to climb Liberty Ridge.

Now I know Kurt is back 100% :lmao:

Happy Birthday Man! :brew:

Harry Pi:

3712SnugClub1.jpg