SC and Prole: We told you so

Fairweather

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

of course mr.FAIRWAITER et al THIS has nothing to do with our interest in chavez.

BBC:

Analysis by the US Department of Energy (DoE) - seen by Newsnight - shows that at $50 a barrel Venezuela - not Saudi Arabia - will have the biggest oil reserves in Opec.

Venezuela has vast deposits of extra-heavy oil in the Orinoco. Traditionally these have not been counted because at $20 a barrel they were too expensive to exploit - but at $50 a barrel melting them into liquid petroleum becomes extremely profitable.

The DoE report shows that at today's prices Venezuela's oil reserves are bigger than those of the entire Middle East - including Saudi Arabia, the Gulf states, Iran and Iraq.

In the future Venezuela won't have any more oil - but that's in the 22nd Century

Hugo Chavez

The US agency also identifies Canada as another future oil superpower.

Venezuela's deposits alone could extend the oil age for another 100 years.

The DoE estimates that the Venezuelan government controls 1.3 trillion barrels of oil - more than the entire declared oil reserves of the rest of the planet.

Mr Chavez told Newsnight that "Venezuela has the largest oil reserves in the world. In the future Venezuela won't have any more oil - but that's in the 22nd Century."

THE US HAS AS MUCH TO DO WITH DEMOCRACY AS HOOKERS WITH LOVE!!!

Hhmmm. Cuba's got

a) the most prestine coral reefs

b) some of the best music

c) THE best mohitos

d) pretty much the best weather, and

and e) definitely the some of the hottest women

on the planet.

No, you're right. The place blows.

oh, yeah you forgot a little fact. 11 million people without any rights..... i am shure that a pinko puke like yourself would last about a week before you'd kill yourself in this "paradise" if you actually had to live there. and i don't mean as a tourist.

Hhmmm. Cuba's got

a) the most prestine coral reefs

b) some of the best music

c) THE best mohitos

d) pretty much the best weather, and

and e) definitely the some of the hottest women

on the planet.

No, you're right. The place blows.

oh, yeah you forgot a little fact. 11 million people without any rights..... i am shure that a pinko puke like yourself would last about a week before you'd kill yourself in this "paradise" if you actually had to live there. and i don't mean as a tourist.

Actually, I doubt he'd kill himself. He'd make a fine аппаратчик в комминистическом режиме.

"Pinko Puke"? That is so Jet Age.

how about shelaq load eating jizz burping hippie?

How about a shellac load eating jizz burping hippie that can spell, think, an insult past the 4th grade level? You're basically K Kubed after massive head trauma; very difficult to dumb his one note runny stool down any further, but you're managing beautifully.

If you were a nicer little doggie someone might come along and unchain you from your cement filled tire.

Hhmmm. Cuba's got

looks like someone has been watching too much tv.!!

To make it a strong government and reach across the aisle, we'd need Fairweather for Secretary of Defense and Glassgowkiss for Whitehouse Press Secretary.

Kevbone: Secretary of State. Always keep your enemies guessing.

G-Spotter: Secretary of Canada, which we will annex immediately. All BC bud to be confiscated by federal agents and warehoused at the most secure location possible: The White House.

Oly: Secretary of the newly created Department of Homeland Absurdity, which will administer most federal agencies.

To make it a strong government and reach across the aisle, we'd need Fairweather for Secretary of Defense and Glassgowkiss for Whitehouse Press Secretary.

Kevbone: Secretary of State. Always keep your enemies guessing.

G-Spotter: Secretary of Canada, which we will annex immediately. All BC bud to be confiscated by federal agents and warehoused at the most secure location possible: The White House.

Oly: Secretary of the newly created Department of Homeland Absurdity, which will administer most federal agencies.

What will their uniforms look like?