Cool Suunto Watch

DirtyHarry

Because christmas is truly about presents, I got a cool teched out Suunto watch as a gift. It tells you all sorts of shit like the weather on Mars and the body temperature and heart rate of the nearest taun taun. I think it also gives you the power to time travel, but I haven't figured out which buttons to push yet.

I will be unstoppable now, sure to complete some gnar FWA's (first winter ascents) on some steep inclines. Sick.

Whatever you guys got for christmas, festivus, or kwanza my cool watch is better.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats Harry: I bought my brother one of the Suunto watch's this Christmas in hopes that it can be borrowed.

It has the Altimeter, Barometer, pulse monitor, some other stuff for trainig intervals, stopwatch etc.

I bought my boy another brand that has a compass and a thermometer along with the altimeter (no pulse monitor).

Maybe I'll borrow his.

Kid tore me up today on the slopes. Pwned.

Whatever you guys got for christmas, festivus, or kwanza my cool watch is better.

I got a crock pot. I'm cooking stewed Tauntaun WHILE I SPRAY!

I can go out for a sick FWA of a steep incline, and there will be hot tauntaun stew waiting for me when I come home.

Crock-pot.

Your watch doesn't seem so cool now? :fahq: Bow before my crockpot l33tness.

Anyways watches are so 90s.

I know this funny story about a gnar-gnar skier dude with a trick watch. He liked to ski lots of str8lines. The watch had this feature that used GPS or some shit to calculate his velocity. He was all about max speeds. So he's straight-running the SW Chutes on Adams, late in a good year when the line is practically a mogul field. He fell, knocked himself out cold, and regained consciousness with his watch reading 50mph or something like that.

ahswort_j could tell us about it in much better detail.