Coffee

NTM

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
Holy shit! (He says like a slack-jawed yokel) I went to look up Johns #1 place and it's got a damn "cupping room".

You dudes knew about this?

Yeah, I've been cupped. It was part of a therapy I received from an Acupuncturist/Physical therapist. Kind of painful...leaves nice bruises the size of the cup used.

This reminds me of another “cup” incident:

A short while after my vasectomy, my wife and I went in for the follow-up appointment with the doctor. He informed me that I'd need to supply a "sample" in order for the efficacy of the operation to be verified. I asked how I was to supply the sample. He said I was to make an appointment, go into a private room on site, produce the sample in the room, and deliver the sample in the cup.

I asked, "Does it matter by what means I produce the sample?"

Doctor: "Well, usually patients bring in a magazine, or materials of preference, and produce the sample, uh...by themselves."

I said, "Really?!"

Doctor: "uh huh."

I looked at the doctor, then turned to my wife and said, "Honey, this ain't happenin' unless you're willing to spit the sample into the cup."

I don't remember any of the particulars of the remainder of that appointment except my wife pummeling me during and between my fits of laughter. I never did supply a sample in that cup.

Back to the topic of the thread…

…you take cream in your coffee?

Holy shit! (He says like a slack-jawed yokel) I went to look up Johns #1 place and it's got a damn "cupping room".

Yeah, I've been cupped. It was part of a therapy I received from an Acupuncturist/Physical therapist. Kind of painful...leaves nice bruises the size of the cup used.

A short while after my vasectomy, my wife and I went in for the follow-up appointment with the doctor. He informed me that I'd need to supply a "sample" in order for the efficacy of the operation to be verified. I asked how I was to supply the sample. He said I was to make an appointment, go into a private room on site, produce the sample in the room, and deliver the sample in the cup.

Doctor: "Well, usually patients bring in a magazine, or materials of preference, and produce the sample, uh...by themselves."

I said, "Really?!"

I looked at the doctor, then turned to my wife and said, "Honey, this ain't happenin' unless you're willing to spit the sample into the cup."

I don't remember any of the particulars of the remainder of that appointment except my wife pummeling me during and between my fits of laughter. I never did supply a sample in that cup.

That is by far the mostest funnier TR I have ever read on this board. Fucking hilarious!

Love the closing tagline... :lmao:

I said, "Really?!"

That is hilarious! :rawk:

Never did, huh? So where did it go?

sjff_03_img1054.jpg